'Midnight' Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung, I'm glad I even met you now"

Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings that he co-worked with Jung Woo-sung.In SBS Full Entertainment Midnight broadcasted on the 22nd, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Shin Hyun Bin and Jungaram of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep appeared and talked various stories.The beasts who want to catch even the straw is a work that co-works for the first time since the debut of Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung.I am glad to have taken it with Jung Woo-sung, said Jeon Do-yeon, and Jung Woo-sung said, Many people talk about Jeon Do-yeon and co-work, so I am honored to think that this was not my own personal waiting. I want to meet again in other movies, said Jeon Do-yeon, who said, I have a lot more actors than I know than I know.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon expressed his feelings that he co-worked with Jung Woo-sung.

In SBS 'Full Entertainment Midnight' broadcasted on the 22nd, Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Shin Hyun Bin and Jungaram of the movie 'The Animals Who Want to Hold a Jeep' appeared and talked various stories.

'The beasts who want to catch even the straw' is a work that co-works for the first time since the debut of Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung.

"I am glad to have taken it with Jung Woo-sung," said Jeon Do-yeon, "and Jung Woo-sung said," Many people talk about Jeon Do-yeon and co-work, so I am honored to think that this was not my own personal waiting. "

"I want to meet again in other movies," said Jeon Do-yeon, who said, "I have a lot more Actors than I know than I know."