Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "I've completed all The The lineups"... vs. The Dignity

Members celebrated the award of Yoo Jae-Suk.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the night of the 19th, the members who finished the year-end awards ceremony celebrated each other with the first recording of the new year.The members gathered at the opening place applauded Yoo Jae-Suk when he appeared, saying, Grand prize, New Artist winner.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Now I have completed all the lineup.Haha said, I have not yet filled one prize. He said, I have not received the SNS star award yet.Yoo Jae-Suk teased Lee Kwang-soo, saying he didnt receive a clean One award with the SNS Star Award.Lee Kwang-soo said, I only receive the first name I hear. Thank you for the award, he bowed to viewers.

Members celebrated The award of Yoo Jae-Suk.

In The SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on The night of The 19th, The members who finished The year-end awards ceremony celebrated each oTher with The first recording of The new year.

The members gaThered at The opening place applauded Yoo Jae-Suk when he appeared, saying, "Grand prize, New Artist winner." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Now I have completed all The lineup."

Haha said, "I have not yet filled One prize." He said, "I have not received The SNS star award yet."

Yoo Jae-Suk teased Lee Kwang-soo, saying he "didn't receive a clean One award with The SNS Star Award." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I only receive The first name I hear." "Thank you for The award," he bowed to viewers.