'marriage and pregnancy Simultaneous Announcement' EXO Chen, Covered Love Story .. Fan "Trust"

Group EXO (EXO) member Chen suddenly announced the marriage news.In the future, all news about marriage will be made private, and interest in the situation is gathered.On the 13th, EXO Chen wrote a letter saying, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together through the official fan club community application Lysn. I was in talks to tell the fans a little early so that they would not be surprised.Then blessing came to us, he said, notifying marriage and pregnancy at the same time.Some fans are responding negatively, saying, I feel betrayed.While Chen usually shares a brief schedule when announcing celebrity marriage, Chen minimizes related explanations while notifying shocking facts such as devotion, marriage, and pregnancy at once.Fans responded critically, Why did you have a public relationship, prepare your mind?, Marriage announcement is a pre-regnancy to catch the back of the neck ... Is there any sorry feelings for the fans who waited for a comeback all year?I can not say that I am sorry when I announce the marriage with premarital premarital premarital premarital and I can not say anything about the three sets at the same time and I will not be surprised by the sudden news.

Group EXO (EXO) member Chen suddenly announced the marriage news. In the future, all news about marriage will be made Private, and interest in the situation is gathered.

On the 13th, EXO Chen wrote a letter saying, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together" through the official fan club community application "Lysn." "I was in talks to tell the fans a little early so that they would not be surprised." "Then blessing came to us," he said, notifying marriage and pregnancy at the same time.

Some fans are responding negatively, saying, "I feel betrayed." While Chen usually shares a brief schedule when announcing celebrity marriage, Chen minimizes related explanations while notifying shocking facts such as devotion, marriage, and pregnancy at once.

Fans responded critically, "Why did you have a public relationship, prepare your mind?", "marriage announcement is a pre-regnancy to catch the back of the neck ... Is there any sorry feelings for the fans who waited for a comeback all year?"

"I can not say that I am sorry when I announce the marriage with premarital premarital premarital premarital" and "I can not say anything about the three sets at the same time and I will not be surprised by the sudden news."