lg, 2020 year

rookie player orientation implementationLG participated in the Orientation held at the Ariel Lin Champion Spark for five days from January 9 to 14, 14 new players including Chung Geun-woo, Baek Cheong-hoon, Kim Dae-yu, Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock, and parents and family members participated in the event.Event started with the welcome and encouragement of Cha Myung-seok, and had time to introduce LG Group and LG Twins, visit history, talk with parents, talk with seniors, and listen to lectures such as having a mind as a professional player, basics of data analysis, benchmarking of senior know-how, how to manage your body, and ethical education as a professional player It was scheduled.Especially, I had a free and close communication time for fostering new players through my talk with my parents of new players and coach Hwang Byung-il Futures and coaching staff.Lee Min-ho, a pitcher who attended the event, said, It was time to think and worry about responsibility as a professional player.It seemed to be a more meaningful time, especially because my parents were together.The Ariel Lin champion Spark facility is so great that I feel like Im a really professional player, pitcher Kim Yun-stock said.I want to train hard at a good facility and show you a good picture. My parents are very proud of being LGs family.

rookie player Orientation implementation lg participated in the Orientation held at the Ariel Lin Champion Spark for five days from January 9 to 14, 14 new players including Chung Geun-woo, Baek Cheong-hoon, Kim Dae-yu, Lee Min-ho and Kim Yun-stock, and parents and family members participated in the Event. Event started with the welcome and encouragement of Cha Myung-seok, and had time to introduce lg Group and lg Twins, visit history, Talk with parents, Talk with seniors, and listen to lectures such as 'having a mind as a professional player', 'basics of data analysis', 'benchmarking of senior know-how', 'how to manage your body', and 'ethical education as a professional player' It was scheduled. Especially, I had a free and close communication time for fostering new players through my Talk with my parents of new players and coach Hwang Byung-il Futures and coaching staff.

Lee Min-ho, a pitcher who attended the Event, said, "It was time to think and worry about responsibility as a professional player. “It seemed to be a more meaningful time, especially because my parents were together.”

“The Ariel Lin champion Spark facility is so great that I feel like I’m a really professional player,” pitcher Kim Yun-stock said. I want to train hard at a good facility and show you a good picture. My parents are very proud of being lg's family. "