Lee Seung-gi, 100 million Donation to Sinchon Severance Hospital...fans join

Following Lee Seung-gis Donation, his fan association, Iren, also exulted 10 million won for patients receiving rehabilitation for spinal cord injury.Lee Seung-gi said, I have been a little Donation because I thought that I should have a good influence on our society as much as I have been loved since DeV. I am glad that the fans are accompanied by me. I hope that those who are sick around us will help a little bit to find hope.

Following Lee Seung-gi's Donation, his fan association, Iren, also exulted 10 million won for patients receiving rehabilitation for spinal cord injury.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I have been a little Donation because I thought that I should have a good influence on our society as much as I have been loved since DeV. I am glad that the fans are accompanied by me." "I hope that those who are sick around us will help a little bit to find hope."