Oh Na-ra, Cheongsun Sophisticated Beautiful looks that can be done .. There is no Goddess.

Actor Oh Na-ra boasted of the Goddess Beautiful looks.On the 15th, Oh Na-ra said through her instagram , What will I wear today?# 9.9 billion women # Heeju waiting room Tazan ~ ~ Yoroke I wore # Yoon Hee-ju fashion # Red boots # Redback FD brother is coming out quickly ~   I am going to shoot. In the open photo, Oh Na-ra is worried about costumes in the waiting room, and wearing costumes that gave red points. The Beautiful looks of the innocent and sophisticated Oh Na-ra attracts attention.The netizens responded in various ways such as It is too beautiful, Goddess, I feel like a rich daughter.On the other hand, Oh Na-ra is appearing in Yoon Hee-joo in KBS 2TV drama 9.9 billion women.Photo: Oh Na-ra Instagram

Actor Oh Na-ra boasted of the Goddess Beautiful looks.

On the 15th, Oh Na-ra said through her Instagram , "What will I wear today? # 9.9 billion women # Heeju waiting room Tazan ~ ~ Yoroke I wore # Yoon Hee-ju fashion # Red boots # Redback FD brother is coming out quickly ~ I am going to shoot. "

In the open photo, Oh Na-ra is worried about costumes in the waiting room, and wearing costumes that gave red points. The Beautiful looks of the innocent and sophisticated Oh Na-ra attracts attention. The netizens responded in various ways such as "It is too beautiful", "Goddess", "I feel like a rich daughter".

On the other hand, Oh Na-ra is appearing in Yoon Hee-joo in KBS 2TV drama '9.9 billion women'.

Photo: Oh Na-ra Instagram