"Angels didn't take Flu?"..Oh Na-ra, Celebratory photo of snack car sent by fans

HappinessCelebratory photo of snack car sent by fans by Actor Oh Na-rahas released the book.On the morning of the 14th, Oh Na-ra told personal SNS, It was so cold last night.It was a shooting that lasted until dawn, and I thank the # Dish Inside Oh Na-ra Gallery # Angels for sending me # hot dogs and # coffee tea for the staff and actors who are suffering outdoors late at night. Oh Na-ra said, # Lee Eun-hye, I ate after I finished, but it was really delicious. Did not you get Flu from the angels that came yesterday?Oh Na-ra in the photo is raising his thumb in front of a snack car saying, I find money and after dinner.Also Oh Na-ra showed off her superior beauty with a happy smile, pointing to the banners sent by fans.On the other hand, Oh Na-ra is currently appearing on KBS 2TV 9.9 billion women.oh na-ra SNS

'Happiness' Celebratory photo of snack car sent by fans by Actor Oh Na-ra has released the book.

On the morning of the 14th, Oh Na-ra told personal SNS, "It was so cold last night. It was a shooting that lasted until dawn, and I thank the # Dish Inside Oh Na-ra Gallery # Angels for sending me # hot dogs and # coffee tea for the staff and Actors who are suffering outdoors late at night. "

Oh Na-ra said, "# Lee Eun-hye, I ate after I finished, but it was really delicious. Did not you get Flu from the angels that came yesterday?"

Oh Na-ra in the photo is raising his thumb in front of a snack car saying, 'I find money and after dinner. Also Oh Na-ra showed off her superior beauty with a happy smile, pointing to the banners sent by fans.

On the other hand, Oh Na-ra is currently appearing on KBS 2TV '9.9 billion women'.

Oh Na-ra SNS