Kim Yoo-jung, 'Sunshine Smile' to wake up in the morning...splendid recent release

Kim Yoo-jung posted a picture on his Instagram on the 22nd without saying anything.Kim Yoo-jung, pictured in the open photo, is taking pictures in the background of the sun, and the big Earring and smiling brightly attracts attention.The netizens commented, My sister is so beautiful, I think she is a princess, It is so lovely, the background is beautiful, and It is a long time since I work.Meanwhile, Kim Yoo-jung appeared in the JTBC drama Once Clean Hot, which lasted in February.

Kim Yoo-jung posted a picture on his Instagram on the 22nd without saying anything.

Kim Yoo-jung, pictured in the open photo, is taking pictures in the background of the sun, and the big Earring and smiling brightly attracts attention.

The netizens commented, "My sister is so beautiful, I think she is a princess," "It is so lovely, the background is beautiful," and "It is a long time since I work."

Meanwhile, Kim Yoo-jung appeared in the JTBC drama 'Once Clean Hot', which lasted in February.