Kim Yoo-jung "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God Alhambra I'm the daughter of tvN, a word of ambassador"

Actor Kim Yoo-jung showed off his delightful charm.TVN Good, which was broadcast on January 18, featured sock belt, which was a group of 10 years of best friends.Kim Yoo-jung, one of the members of the sock belt, surprised everyone by saying, I am a TVNs daughter, TVNs box office guarantee check.Kim Yoo-jung then wrote, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God. 60 Days Designated Survivor, Memories of the Palace of Alhambra.Ive appeared in The Hundred Million Stars Down from the Sky.The cast tried and failed to remember Kim Yoo-jungs face; Kim Yoo-jung said, The ambassador was a word.I have appeared in a number of works, but I have a modest awareness. Park So-hee
Actor Kim Yoo-jung showed off his delightful charm.TVN Good, which was broadcast on January 18, featured sock belt, which was a group of 10 years of best friends.Kim Yoo-jung, one of the members of the sock belt, surprised everyone by saying, I am a TVNs daughter, TVNs box office guarantee check.Kim Yoo-jung then wrote, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God. 60 Days Designated Survivor, Memories of the Palace of Alhambra.Ive appeared in The Hundred Million Stars Down from the Sky.The cast tried and failed to remember Kim Yoo-jungs face; Kim Yoo-jung said, The ambassador was a word.I have appeared in a number of works, but I have a modest awareness. Park So-hee

Actor Kim Yoo-jung showed off his delightful charm.

TVN 'Good', which was broadcast on January 18, featured 'sock belt', which was a group of 10 years of best friends.

Kim Yoo-jung, one of the members of the sock belt, surprised everyone by saying, "I am a TVN's daughter, TVN's box office guarantee check." Kim Yoo-jung then wrote, "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God. 60 Days Designated Survivor, Memories of the Palace of Alhambra. "I've appeared in "The Hundred Million Stars Down from the Sky."

The cast tried and failed to remember Kim Yoo-jung's face; Kim Yoo-jung said, "The ambassador was a word. I have appeared in a number of works, but I have a modest awareness. "

Park So-hee