"Jeon Do-yeon Youn Yuh-jung, feeling like playing The All-Star from the first Kyonggi"

Director Kim Yong-hoon said that he was honored with Legend Actors such as Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung and Youn Yuh-jung.On the 13th, a production report of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seongdong-gu, Seoul.Actors Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun Bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon attended the ceremony.Kim Yong-hoon said, I think it is a great honor and a dream to be able to work with Legend Actors to a new director.It was like playing the All-Star game from the first Kyonggi when I hit baseball. He said, Animals who want to catch straw. I was a lot burdened and I was under pressure to put a lot of pressure on their reputation, he said. But Actors filled me with my lack and empty parts.It was a series of surprises every moment we worked together. Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

Director Kim Yong-hoon said that he was honored with Legend Actors such as Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung and Youn Yuh-jung.

On the 13th, a production report of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. Actors Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Youn Yuh-jung, Shin Hyun Bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon attended the ceremony.

Kim Yong-hoon said, "I think it is a great honor and a dream to be able to work with Legend Actors to a new director. It was like playing The All-Star game from the first Kyonggi when I hit baseball. "He said," Animals who want to catch straw. "

"I was a lot burdened and I was under pressure to put a lot of pressure on their reputation," he said. "But Actors filled me with my lack and empty parts. It was a series of surprises every moment we worked together. "

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.