When asked about the reason for praise of Running Man' Kim Sung-oh and Song Ji-hyo, "I talked for broadcasting."

Kim Sung-oh summoned Kim Tae-oh.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the night of the 12th, Ahn Jae-hong, Kang So-ra, Kim Sung-oh and Jeon Yeo-bin came out as guests and performed I do not hurt race with the members.Although he arrived at the designated pRace as the first prize, Kang So-ra showed no adaptation to the Running Man style.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, How do you feel about racing? He laughed, saying, I felt a sense of skepticism about human relations.Kim Sung-oh revealed his nature to the members question baptism. Ji Suk-jin asked Kim Sung-oh what he thought about Song Ji-hyo, who appeared in the same work.However, when the members asked me to know what part was good, he said, I talked about it for broadcasting. I also broadcast it privately.

Kim Sung-oh summoned Kim Tae-oh.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the night of the 12th, Ahn Jae-hong, Kang So-ra, Kim Sung-oh and Jeon Yeo-bin came out as guests and performed 'I do not hurt' Race with the members.

Although he arrived at the designated pRace as the first prize, Kang So-ra showed no adaptation to the Running Man style. When Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "How do you feel about racing?" He laughed, saying, "I felt a sense of skepticism about human relations."

Kim Sung-oh revealed his nature to the members' question baptism. Ji Suk-jin asked Kim Sung-oh what he thought about Song Ji-hyo, who appeared in the same work.

However, when the members asked me to know what part was good, he said, "I talked about it for broadcasting." "I also broadcast it privately."