Kim Samuel, happy to be with fans for his birthday..."Garnet Thank You."

Singer Kim Samuel greeted fans with thanks YouOn the 17th, Kim Samuel wrote in his Instagram, Thank you to Garnet, who has been active for more than a year and who believes in me and waits and is always pretty.Especially this birthday is a very meaningful birthday, so I am determined.In 2020, I will make fun memories with you and give you good music. Again, thank you to Garnet for celebrating your birthday.Happy Birthday 2 Me, he said.Netizens commented on Happy birthday to Samuel, Happy and ecstatic time, I want to see you brother.Meanwhile, Kim Samuel appeared in Mnet entertainment program Produce 101 Season 2.

Singer Kim Samuel greeted fans with thanks You

On the 17th, Kim Samuel wrote in his Instagram, "Thank You to Garnet, who has been active for more than a year and who believes in me and waits and is always pretty."

"Especially this birthday is a very meaningful birthday, so I am determined. In 2020, I will make fun memories with you and give you good music. Again, Thank You to Garnet for celebrating your birthday. Happy Birthday 2 Me," he said.

Netizens commented on "Happy birthday to Samuel", "Happy and ecstatic time", "I want to see you brother".

Meanwhile, Kim Samuel appeared in Mnet entertainment program 'Produce 101 Season 2'.