Kim Nam-gil "The Next Work? Jung Woo-sung Directed 'Guardian'...Character I Want to Show as Actor"

Actor Kim Nam-gil has revealed about Jung Woo-sungs production Guardian.Kim Nam-gil conducted an interview at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 30th.On February 5, I met with reporters before the release of the movie Closette.Kim Nam-gil said, I will appear in Jung Woo-sungs production Guardian, he said.I thought it was fresh and I wanted to participate together because it was a character I wanted to show as an actor. He said, I want to do a lot of drama and movies, and I want to do it because I do acting and everything I do. I want to approach many works for that reason.Meanwhile, Closette depicts a mysterious story that takes place when a man, Kyung-hoon (Kim Nam-gil), who is in question, comes to the Senate (Ha Jung-woo), who has been searching for his daughter after her daughter Ina (Huh Yul) disappeared without a trace in the new house where she moved.

Actor Kim Nam-gil has revealed about Jung Woo-sung's production 'Guardian'.

Kim Nam-gil conducted an Interview at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 30th. On February 5, I met with reporters before the release of the movie 'Closette'.

Kim Nam-gil said, "I will appear in Jung Woo-sung's production 'Guardian'," he said. I thought it was fresh and I wanted to participate together because it was a Character I wanted to show as an Actor. "

He said, "I want to do a lot of drama and movies, and I want to do it because I do acting and everything I do." "I want to approach many works for that reason."

Meanwhile, "Closette" depicts a mysterious story that takes place when a man, Kyung-hoon (Kim Nam-gil), who is in question, comes to the Senate (Ha Jung-woo), who has been searching for his daughter after her daughter Ina (Huh Yul) disappeared without a trace in the new house where she moved.