Kim Kang Hoon reveals Hunhun photo with 'The Game' Ok Taek Yeon X Lim Ju-hwan

On the 17th, Kim Kang Hoon posted two photos on his instagram with an article entitled The Game: A Second Work with Director Jang Jun-ho for 0:00.Kim Kang Hoon in the public photos is taking pictures with Ok Taek Yeon and Lim Ju-hwan who appear together in The Game.In particular, director Jang Jun-ho told Kim Kang Hoon, I watched Kang Hoon-a Camellia Phil . Kang Hoon is still really good at acting! I almost cried.I will always cheer you for your healthy and pleasant acting life like now. The netizens commented, Ill look forward to the drama, Ill see it, and Im going to go back to work around Camellia!Meanwhile, MBC drama The Game: To 0:00 will be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm from the 22nd.

On the 17th, Kim Kang Hoon posted two photos on his instagram with an article entitled "The Game: A Second Work with Director Jang Jun-ho for 0:00".

Kim Kang Hoon in the public photos is taking pictures with Ok Taek Yeon and Lim Ju-hwan who appear together in 'The Game'.

In particular, director Jang Jun-ho told Kim Kang Hoon, "I watched Kang Hoon-a" Camellia Phil ". Kang Hoon is still really good at acting! I almost cried. I will always cheer you for your healthy and pleasant acting life like now. "

The netizens commented, "I'll look forward to the drama, I'll see it," and "I'm going to go back to work around Camellia!"

Meanwhile, MBC drama 'The Game: To 0:00' will be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm from the 22nd.