Kim Hye-yoon, Rookie award Trophy Celebratory photo

...thank you and Honor.Kim Hye-yoon delivers Thank You greetingActor Kim Hye-yoon said on his 31st day, I was so nervous and nervous that I could not say anything I wanted to say, but I was so lucky that the viewers and fans who watched Haru who loved me and loved me were so beautiful.I am grateful to you and Honor just because I have been nominated among the seniors who have always been looking too well and respected. I will try hard to be an actor who will be rewarded for love in 2020.I would like to say thank you to everyone who loved and made me. Thank you. The photo shows Kim Hye-yoon smiling with the 2019 MBC Acting Grand Prize Rookie Award trophy and bouquet of flowers.Beautiful beauty attracted the attention of netizens.On the other hand, Kim Hye-yoon has been loved by MBC drama How to Discover as Dano.Photo: Kim Hye-yoon Instagram

...Thank You and Honor." Kim Hye-yoon delivers Thank You greeting

Actor Kim Hye-yoon said on his 31st day, "I was so nervous and nervous that I could not say anything I wanted to say, but I was so lucky that the viewers and fans who watched Haru who loved me and loved me were so beautiful.

"I am grateful to you and Honor just because I have been nominated among the seniors who have always been looking too well and respected. I will try hard to be an Actor who will be rewarded for love in 2020. I would like to say Thank You to everyone who loved and made me. Thank You. "

The photo shows Kim Hye-yoon smiling with the '2019 MBC Acting Grand Prize' Rookie award trophy and bouquet of flowers. Beautiful beauty attracted the attention of netizens.

On the other hand, Kim Hye-yoon has been loved by MBC drama 'How to Discover' as 'Dano'.

Photo: Kim Hye-yoon Instagram