Kim C "Human rights mentions Flaming to Jung Woo-sung? No one who saw him himself would."

Kim C mentioned Flaming.Singer Kim C appeared on the TV for a long time, appearing in the Rock and Roll Boat corner of tbs radio Joo Jin-woo at night.Kim C said, The biggest worry these days is the deterioration of the climate.The quality of the air changes peoples feelings, he said. Three years ago, the troubles were shifted from world peace and regime change .In addition, Kim C has attracted attention by revealing that he has been washing only with water without using soap for more than 10 years to solve environmental problems.He continued to mention environmental problems, and he said, When I saw Joo Jin-woo DJ in the previous regime, I saw three minutes and five minutes in the neighborhood, and I had to break up immediately and I was really nervous.He recently publicly commemorated the late Sully, saying that there is a bad comment for actor Jung Woo-sung, who talks about the issue of human rights. Perhaps no one who saw Jung Woo-sung directly would say that.I think that I am in front of me when I put Comment, and I want to write only what I can do. DJ Joo Jin-woo also added, The words and writings have a soul, so if you spit it out, you will come back to yourself someday.Photo: Tbs radio Its Joo Jin-woo in the Night

Kim C mentioned Flaming.

Singer Kim C appeared on the TV for a long time, appearing in the "Rock and Roll Boat" corner of tbs radio "Joo Jin-woo" at night.

Kim C said, "The biggest worry these days is the deterioration of the climate." "The quality of the air changes people's feelings," he said. "Three years ago, the troubles were shifted from" world peace "and" regime change ".

In addition, Kim C has attracted attention by revealing that he has been washing only with water without using soap for more than 10 years to solve environmental problems. He continued to mention environmental problems, and he said, "When I saw Joo Jin-woo DJ in the previous regime, I saw three minutes and five minutes in the neighborhood, and I had to break up immediately and I was really nervous."

He recently publicly commemorated the late Sully, saying that there is a bad Comment for actor Jung Woo-sung, who talks about the issue of Human rights. "Perhaps no one who saw Jung Woo-sung directly would say that. I think that I am in front of me when I put Comment, and I want to write only what I can do. "

DJ Joo Jin-woo also added, "The words and writings have a soul, so if you spit it out, you will come back to yourself someday."

Photo: Tbs radio 'It's Joo Jin-woo in the Night'