Kim C "Flaming? Just think about it in front of me and write what you can do."

Kim C, who appeared on Rock and Roll Boat on the 3rd, said that the biggest worry these days is Climate deterioration.He said, The quality of the air changes peoples feelings, and said that three years ago, the troubles were shifted from World Peace and Replacement of the regime.In addition, Kim C said that he has been washing only with water without using soap for more than 10 years to solve environmental problems.He continued to mention environmental issues, and he said, When I saw Joo Jin-woo DJ in the previous regime, I saw three minutes and five minutes in the neighborhood, and I had to break up immediately and I was really nervous.He recently publicly commemorated the late Sully, saying that there is a bad comment to actor Jung Woo-sung, who talks about human rights issues. Perhaps no one who saw Jung Woo-sung directly said that.When I comment, I think I am in front of me, and I want to write only what I can do. Joo Jin-woo also added, The words and writings have a soul, so if you spit it out, you will come back to yourself someday.On the other hand, when Kim C appeared, listeners welcomed Kim C, Bae Cheol-soo, and Lee O-soo, who they do not know at night, and they welcomed him, saying, I can eat fruit with my nose.Not at night is Joo Jin-woo is available every Monday to Friday at 8:06 pm on FM95.1 channel.tbs

Kim C, who appeared on "Rock and Roll Boat" on the 3rd, said that the biggest worry these days is 'Climate deterioration'. He said, The quality of the air changes people's feelings, and said that three years ago, the troubles were shifted from World Peace and Replacement of the regime.

In addition, Kim C said that he has been washing only with water without using soap for more than 10 years to solve environmental problems. He continued to mention environmental issues, and he said, "When I saw Joo Jin-woo DJ in the previous regime, I saw three minutes and five minutes in the neighborhood, and I had to break up immediately and I was really nervous."

He recently publicly commemorated the late Sully, saying that there is a bad comment to actor Jung Woo-sung, who talks about human rights issues. "Perhaps no one who saw Jung Woo-sung directly said that. When I comment, I think I am in front of me, and I want to write only what I can do. "

Joo Jin-woo also added, "The words and writings have a soul, so if you spit it out, you will come back to yourself someday."

On the other hand, when Kim C appeared, listeners welcomed Kim C, Bae Cheol-soo, and Lee O-soo, who they do not know at night, and they welcomed him, saying, I can eat fruit with my nose.

'Not at night is Joo Jin-woo' is available every Monday to Friday at 8:06 pm on FM95.1 channel.

tbs