Kang Tae-oh, Jeon So-min "I didn't tell you I was going to be burdensome...I liked it" surprise Confessions

Kang Tae-oh makes surprise Confessions to Jeon So-minActor Kang Tae-oh will play stone fastball Confessions full of heart to Jeon So-min at SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 5th.In the final race of the film festival following last weeks broadcast, Kang Tae-oh suddenly made Confessions in the absence of members, saying, I originally liked it to Jeon So-min, while the reasoning for finding the national actor and director was unfolding.So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and soon asked again, Have you seen my yondou make up? Kang Tae-oh said, I have seen all the yondou make up.The reason for the strange airflow between Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh can be found in Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 5th.

Kang Tae-oh makes surprise Confessions to Jeon So-min

Actor Kang Tae-oh will play stone fastball Confessions full of heart to Jeon So-min at SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 5th.

In the final Race of the film festival following last week's broadcast, Kang Tae-oh suddenly made Confessions in the absence of members, saying, "I originally liked it" to Jeon So-min, while the reasoning for finding the national Actor and director was unfolding.

So, Jeon So-min could not hide his joy, and soon asked again, "Have you seen my yondou make up?" Kang Tae-oh said, "I have seen all the yondou make up."

The reason for the strange airflow between Jeon So-min and Kang Tae-oh can be found in Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 5th.