Kang So-ra "Selfie fool? I shoot well these days"

I take selfies (taking pictures of myself) well these days, Actor Kang So-ra revealed.Kang So-ra appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man broadcast on January 12th.Actor Ahn Jae-hong, Kim Sung-oh, and Jeon Yeo-bin, who made a promotion with the movie I do not hurt.MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang So-ra, who first appeared on Running Man, Whats your first impression? Whats the most shocking thing?Kang So-ra replied, Traitory to human relations and laughed at the cast.There was also a story about Kang So-ras extraordinary Selfie.Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Kang So-ras selfie skills as so much to be called selfie fool by fans.Among them, Ji Suk-jin looked at Kang So-ras Selfie and asked, Is not this usually a throwaway picture?Kang So-ra said, It is a long time ago, he said. I shoot well these days.hwang hye-jin
I take selfies (taking pictures of myself) well these days, Actor Kang So-ra revealed.Kang So-ra appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man broadcast on January 12th.Actor Ahn Jae-hong, Kim Sung-oh, and Jeon Yeo-bin, who made a promotion with the movie I do not hurt.MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang So-ra, who first appeared on Running Man, Whats your first impression? Whats the most shocking thing?Kang So-ra replied, Traitory to human relations and laughed at the cast.There was also a story about Kang So-ras extraordinary Selfie.Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Kang So-ras selfie skills as so much to be called selfie fool by fans.Among them, Ji Suk-jin looked at Kang So-ras Selfie and asked, Is not this usually a throwaway picture?Kang So-ra said, It is a long time ago, he said. I shoot well these days.hwang hye-jin

"I take Selfies (taking pictures of myself) well these days," Actor Kang So-ra revealed.

Kang So-ra appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' broadcast on January 12th. Actor Ahn Jae-hong, Kim Sung-oh, and Jeon Yeo-bin, who made a promotion with the movie 'I do not hurt'.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang So-ra, who first appeared on "Running Man," "What's your first impression? What's the most shocking thing?"

Kang So-ra replied, "Traitory to human relations" and laughed at the cast.

There was also a story about Kang So-ra's extraordinary Selfie. Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Kang So-ra's Selfie skills as "so much to be called Selfie fool by fans."

Among them, Ji Suk-jin looked at Kang So-ra's Selfie and asked, "Is not this usually a throwaway picture?" Kang So-ra said, "It is a long time ago," he said. "I shoot well these days."

hwang hye-jin