"Jipuragi" Jung Woo-sung "starred in wanting to be with Jeon Do-yeon for the first co-work, "

Jung Woo-sung gave a feeling that he had his first co-work with Jeon Do-yeon.On the 13th, a production report of the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seouls Sejongdong District.Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon attended the ceremony.On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, I participated in the movie, which shows how much I can be destitute and feel in front of the material when I look at the scenario.I was able to be with Jeon Do-yeon, so I chose it. Many people said that I would have worked with Jeon Do-yeon, but I never did.I wondered why I couldnt do it. I thought co-working would be fun. It was a short but fun task.Meanwhile, The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

Jung Woo-sung gave a feeling that he had his first co-work with Jeon Do-yeon.

On the 13th, a production report of the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Jeep" (director Kim Yong-hoon) was held at Megabox Seongsu in Seoul's Sejongdong District. Actor Jeon Do-yeon, Jung Woo-sung, Yoon Yeo-jung, Shin Hyun-bin, Jungaram and Kim Yong-hoon attended the ceremony.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, "I participated in the movie, which shows how much I can be destitute and feel in front of the material when I look at the scenario."

"I was able to be with Jeon Do-yeon, so I chose it. Many people said that I would have worked with Jeon Do-yeon, but I never did. I wondered why I couldn’t do it. I thought co-working would be fun. It was a short but fun task.”

Meanwhile, "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" is a crime drama of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.