Jung Woo-sung "Evaluation of handsomeness: No hurdles to overcome, praise and bad words to be made NO"

Actor Jung Woo-sung said, I think that the appearance evaluation that is handsome is a hurdle that I have to overcome.Jung Woo-sung appeared as an Actor Jeon Do-yeon and a guest in MBC FM4U Bae Chul-soos music camp broadcast on January 22nd.DJ Bae Chul-soo asked, How long have you been living in the entertainment industry now? And Jung Woo-sung said, Its been over 25 years.Bae Chul-soo said, I have lived for 25 years, but it is not easy to meet for the first time. Jung Woo-sung said, I was glad to meet DJ for the first time.I am glad to see you as one of the people who listen to you when you have time in the car. Jeon Do-yeon said, It is so warm, I was listening to the two talking.Bae Chul-soo asked Jung Woo-sung, I usually think that there are many Korean beautiful men as Jung Woo-sung. Jung Woo-sung laughed, I think it is natural.Im a joke I often do, but Im embarrassed to go this far.I did not hear a lot of good looks from a young age, he said.In addition, Bae Chul-soos words, If you talk like that around you, you will think like that. Jung Woo-sung said, I am an evaluation of the cross section of a person, not my absolute evaluation.The Europe is part of a persons appearance and I have to keep filling it.Of course, I always try to live with the idea that the movie and my personal evaluation are not my praise, nor my bad news. In a way, the appearance evaluation is the hurdles I have to overcome.It is not a communication that you continue to stand with a good-looking appearance because you have to go beyond it and persuade the Audience in a psychological state as an Actor and a human being. Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon appeared in the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray released on February 21st.The beasts who want to catch the straw is a crime drama depicting the stories of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.hwang hye-jin

Actor Jung Woo-sung said, "I think that the appearance evaluation that is handsome is a hurdle that I have to overcome."

Jung Woo-sung appeared as an Actor Jeon Do-yeon and a guest in MBC FM4U 'Bae Chul-soo's music camp' broadcast on January 22nd.

DJ Bae Chul-soo asked, "How long have you been living in the entertainment industry now?" And Jung Woo-sung said, "It's been over 25 years." Bae Chul-soo said, "I have lived for 25 years, but it is not easy to meet for the first time." Jung Woo-sung said, "I was glad to meet DJ for the first time. I am glad to see you as one of the people who listen to you when you have time in the car. "

Jeon Do-yeon said, "It is so warm, I was listening to the two talking."

Bae Chul-soo asked Jung Woo-sung, "I usually think that there are many Korean beautiful men as Jung Woo-sung." Jung Woo-sung laughed, "I think it is natural." "I'm a joke I often do, but I'm embarrassed to go this far."

"I did not hear a lot of good looks from a young age," he said. In addition, Bae Chul-soo's words, "If you talk like that around you, you will think like that." Jung Woo-sung said, "I am an evaluation of the cross section of a person, not my absolute evaluation. The Europe is part of a person's appearance and I have to keep filling it. Of course, I always try to live with the idea that the movie and my personal evaluation are not my praise, nor my bad news. "

"In a way, the appearance evaluation is the hurdles I have to overcome. It is not a communication that you continue to stand with a good-looking appearance because you have to go beyond it and persuade the Audience in a psychological state as an Actor and a human being. "

Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon appeared in the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" released on February 21st. 'The beasts who want to catch the straw' is a crime drama depicting the stories of ordinary humans planning the worst of the worst to take the last chance of life, the money bag.

hwang hye-jin