Jung Il-woo "Lee Min-ho First Impression? That far-off glowing kid..." ('Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant')

Jung Il-woo spoke about Lee Min-ho as a child.Jung Il-woo visited Shinlim-dong and performed Baeksundaes food at the KBS 2TV entertainment program Stars from Shinsang at Fun-Staurant, which aired on the 17th night.While eating the white sundae, Jung Il-woo said, There were only two most famous people in our neighborhood. Lee Min-ho, Jung Il-woo.When I was a kid, I went to Minhos school festival and there was a shiny kid walking around in the distance, thinking, What is he? Like me?Its a joke, and Minho has been handsome since he was a real kid.Jung Il-woo said, Minhorang has been growing up as an actor since he was a child, and he has become very close to something, he said.When asked about the popularity, Jung Il-woo laughed, saying, I think I was a little more when I was young.

Jung Il-woo spoke about Lee Min-ho as a child.

Jung Il-woo visited Shinlim-dong and performed Baeksundae's food at the kbs 2TV entertainment program 'Stars from Shinsang' at Fun-Staurant, which aired on the 17th night.

While eating the white sundae, Jung Il-woo said, "There were only two most famous people in our neighborhood. Lee Min-ho, Jung Il-woo."

“When I was a kid, I went to Minho’s school festival and there was a shiny kid walking around in the distance, thinking, What is he? Like me? It’s a joke, and Minho has been handsome since he was a real kid.”

Jung Il-woo said, "Minhorang has been growing up as an Actor since he was a child, and he has become very close to something," he said.

When asked about the popularity, Jung Il-woo laughed, saying, "I think I was a little more when I was young."