Jung Il-woo, a visit to the folk sundae town she dated...Lee Min-ho and a thick friendship public

Jung Il-woo mentioned his thick friendship with Lee Min-ho in Folk Sundae Town.Actor Jung Il-woo at KBS 2TV New Story broadcast on January 17 revealed his memories of school days at Sillim-dong Folk Sundae Town.Jung Il-woo headed to the Sillim-dong Folk Sundae Town to eat memorable food.When I was a high school student, I dated my girlfriend here and that was it, Jung Il-woo recalled.Jung Il-woo said: There were two of the most famous people in our neighborhood: Lee Min-ho and Jung Il-woo.When I was a kid, I went to Lee Min-ho school because there was a festival, and there was a shiny kid walking around from a distance. Lee Min-ho was really handsome when I was a kid.Lee Min-ho has been very close to Actor since he was a child, and I think he is really the only close friend. han jung-won
Jung Il-woo mentioned his thick friendship with Lee Min-ho in Folk Sundae Town.Actor Jung Il-woo at KBS 2TV New Story broadcast on January 17 revealed his memories of school days at Sillim-dong Folk Sundae Town.Jung Il-woo headed to the Sillim-dong Folk Sundae Town to eat memorable food.When I was a high school student, I dated my girlfriend here and that was it, Jung Il-woo recalled.Jung Il-woo said: There were two of the most famous people in our neighborhood: Lee Min-ho and Jung Il-woo.When I was a kid, I went to Lee Min-ho school because there was a festival, and there was a shiny kid walking around from a distance. Lee Min-ho was really handsome when I was a kid.Lee Min-ho has been very close to Actor since he was a child, and I think he is really the only close friend. han jung-won

Jung Il-woo mentioned his thick friendship with Lee Min-ho in Folk Sundae Town.

Actor Jung Il-woo at kbs 2TV 'New Story' broadcast on January 17 revealed his memories of school days at Sillim-dong Folk Sundae Town.

Jung Il-woo headed to the Sillim-dong Folk Sundae Town to eat memorable food. "When I was a high school student, I dated my girlfriend here and that was it," Jung Il-woo recalled.

Jung Il-woo said: "There were two of the most famous people in our neighborhood: Lee Min-ho and Jung Il-woo. When I was a kid, I went to Lee Min-ho school because there was a festival, and there was a shiny kid walking around from a distance. Lee Min-ho was really handsome when I was a kid. Lee Min-ho has been very close to Actor since he was a child, and I think he is really the only close friend. "

Han Jung-won