Jin Se-yeon, chic 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' PR fairy "Everyone's got a shot."

Actor Jin Se-yeon encouraged KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant.Jin Se-yeon wrote on his instagram on January 3, Today is the day StarsStars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant Yeon comes out.I am sorry that I am the last, but I am all here. In the open photo, Jin Se-yeon stops by the side of the road and looks at his cell phone, which is a chic atmosphere that is quite different from his usual youthfulness.In addition, Jin Se-yeon is showing a beautiful body with a unique beauty and attracts attention.Park So-hee

Actor Jin Se-yeon encouraged KBS 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant'.

Jin Se-yeon wrote on his instagram on January 3, "Today is the day StarsStars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant Yeon comes out. I am sorry that I am the last, but I am all here. "

In the open photo, Jin Se-yeon stops by the side of the road and looks at his cell phone, which is a chic atmosphere that is quite different from his usual youthfulness. In addition, Jin Se-yeon is showing a beautiful body with a unique beauty and attracts attention.

Park So-hee