Running Man' Ji Suk-jin "Yoo Jae-Suk Weave Couples Good, I'm Reunited and marriage"

Ji Suk-jin revealed that the influence of Yoo Jae-Suk on marriage was great.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 19th, appeared in 2020 with the expectation of Kang Na, Kim Sang Rok, Park Chan Rong and Lee Ju Young.On this day, the Running Man cast members played a partner game before the full race.When a male performer sits in a rotating chair where he or she is turned around, mentions the characteristics of his or her desired mate, and female performers who want to appeal to the charm go forward, the male performer gives a doll and becomes a partner.In the process, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I remember Kang Ho-dongs natural love in the pink air current of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan.Haha said, There were so many couples I had at that time, and Kim Jong Kook was embarrassed by the gaze of Yoo Jae-Suk and said, I only worked.Ji Suk-jin looked at Yoo Jae-Suk and said, He is really good at it. I broke up and met again because of him.So I did not see him for two years for a while.

Ji Suk-jin revealed that the influence of Yoo Jae-Suk on marriage was great.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the 19th, appeared in 2020 with the expectation of Kang Na, Kim Sang Rok, Park Chan Rong and Lee Ju Young.

On this day, the Running Man' cast members played a partner game before the full Race. When a male performer sits in a rotating chair where he or she is turned around, mentions the characteristics of his or her desired mate, and female performers who want to appeal to the charm go forward, the male performer gives a doll and becomes a partner.

In the process, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I remember Kang Ho-dong's 'natural love' in the pink air current of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan."

Haha said, "There were so many couples I had at that time," and Kim Jong Kook was embarrassed by the gaze of Yoo Jae-Suk and said, "I only worked."

Ji Suk-jin looked at Yoo Jae-Suk and said, "He is really good at it. I broke up and met again because of him. So I did not see him for two years for a while. "