Running Man' sloth Jeon Yeo-been, wrong answer March among 'no harm' Race...Yoo Jae-Suk rant

Jeon Yeo-been laughed in the wrong answer.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 12th, Actor Kang So-ra, Kim Sung-oh, Ahn Jae-hong and Jeon Yeo-been participated as guests on I do not hurt Race.On this day, four actors, who were about to release the movie I do not hurt, teamed up and competed with the Running Man team.Kang So-ra, during the race, laughed at the I heard it through the wind mission, saying, I can not even remember my name. I can not do this.Kang So-ra delivered a fingerprint to Ahn Jae-hong, describing it as a will; however, he misrepresented Gagko Monkey as an elephant and laughed at the members.Ahn Jae-hong then delivered to Jeon Yeo-been as a knockhorn, while Kang So-ra was furious.Jeon Yeo-been groped and delivered a different content, while Yoo Jae-Suk smiled, saying, Youre weird, girl.The opposing team Yoo Jae-Suk watched the bait, and Jeon Yeo-been delivered it to Lee Kwang-soo.Lee Kwang-soo laughed at the members, saying, What is this?The last messenger Haha said, Armandy, is not that champagne name? He answered Give me a cat called Armandy and a kissingurami to a rhino. He eventually failed the mission.Meanwhile, the penalties for Race were Kang So-ra and Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Suk-jin and Haha.

Jeon Yeo-been laughed in the wrong answer.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 12th, Actor Kang So-ra, Kim Sung-oh, Ahn Jae-hong and Jeon Yeo-been participated as guests on 'I do not hurt' Race.

On this day, four Actors, who were about to release the movie "I do not hurt", teamed up and competed with the Running Man team.

Kang So-ra, during the Race, laughed at the "I heard it through the wind" mission, saying, "I can not even remember my name. I can not do this.

Kang So-ra delivered a fingerprint to Ahn Jae-hong, describing it as "a will"; however, he misrepresented "Gagko Monkey" as an "elephant" and laughed at the members.

Ahn Jae-hong then delivered to Jeon Yeo-been as a 'knockhorn', while Kang So-ra was furious. Jeon Yeo-been groped and delivered a different content, while Yoo Jae-Suk smiled, saying, "You're weird, girl."

The opposing team Yoo Jae-Suk watched the bait, and Jeon Yeo-been delivered it to Lee Kwang-soo. Lee Kwang-soo laughed at the members, saying, "What is this?"

The last messenger Haha said, "Armandy, is not that champagne name?" He answered "Give me a cat called Armandy and a kissingurami to a rhino." He eventually failed the mission.

Meanwhile, the penalties for Race were Kang So-ra and Lee Kwang-soo, Ji Suk-jin and Haha.