"Itaewon Klath" Park Seo-joon "I looked back at my growth period, uniform in a long time."

Actor Park Seo-joon said, It is time to look back on my growth period with a feeling of uniform for a long time to act high school students.It is at the production presentation of JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Klath (playplayplay by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) held at Conrad Hotel in Yeouido-dong, Seoul at 2 p.m. on the 30th.Park Seo-joon said, It was awkward to wear uniform for a long time.I thought about it, it was a long time since I graduated.  I had to act the growth process from student to adult, so I recalled my high school days.I was thinner than I am now, and I was pointed out in a childlike way.Itaewon Clath is based on the next Web toon of the same name and deals with the rebellion of youths who have united in stubbornness and persuasion in an unreasonable world.Park Seo-joon, who plays the role of Roy in the play, said, I did not choose it because it was a role to represent youth, but I enjoyed the original work so much.I wondered if I could describe the character of the charming Roy. I had a good opportunity because the director suggested it first.Itaewon Klath was written by Kim Seong-yoon PD and Web toon author Jo Kwang-jin, who created Drama Gurmigreen Moonlight and Discovery of Love.Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Dong-hee, Ahn Bo-hyun, Kim Hye-eun, Ryu Kyung-soo, Lee Ju-young and Idawit will be broadcasted for the first time at 10:50 pm on the 31st.

Actor Park Seo-joon said, "It is time to look back on my growth period" with a feeling of uniform for a long time to act high school students. It is at the production presentation of JTBC's new gilt Drama 'Itaewon Klath' (playplayplay by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) held at Conrad Hotel in Yeouido-dong, Seoul at 2 p.m. on the 30th.

Park Seo-joon said, "It was awkward to wear uniform for a long time. I thought about it, it was a long time since I graduated. "" I had to act the growth process from student to adult, so I recalled my high school days. “I was thinner than I am now, and I was pointed out in a childlike way.”

'Itaewon Clath' is based on the next Web toon of the same name and deals with the rebellion of youths who have united in stubbornness and persuasion in an unreasonable world.

Park Seo-joon, who plays the role of Roy in the play, said, "I did not choose it because it was a role to represent youth, but I enjoyed the original work so much. I wondered if I could describe the character of the charming Roy. “I had a good opportunity because the director suggested it first.”

Itaewon Klath was written by Kim Seong-yoon PD and Web toon author Jo Kwang-jin, who created Drama 'Gurmigreen Moonlight' and 'Discovery of Love'. Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Dong-hee, Ahn Bo-hyun, Kim Hye-eun, Ryu Kyung-soo, Lee Ju-young and Idawit will be broadcasted for the first time at 10:50 pm on the 31st.