'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon "Now, when the face was middle 2, the face was uniform."

Park Seo-joon revealed his feelings of wearing another uniform with Itaewon Clath.Park Seo-joon attended the JTBC new gilt drama Itaewon Clath (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin, director Kim Sung-yoon) at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th, saying, I have no problem with uniform because my face is a middle school second grade face.Park Seo-joon, who shows stable acting regardless of genre such as Ssam, My Way, She Was Pretty, Why is Kim Secretary, meets viewers with Itaewon Clath.In the play, Park Seo-joon was unfairly an ex-convict of attempted murder, but he played the role of a Park who dreamed of success by setting up a night-time catch in Itaewon with seven years of money.Park Seo-joon Its so famous that it doesnt get much out of the original, its likely that the drama will be broadcast with a funny story added.In the early days, there are a lot of images of the original Web toon.  The reason I was attracted to this drama seemed to be so funny that I thought I wanted to express the character.I tried a lot to express it delicately and I put a lot of effort into it.I do not think I can get to Web toon first, but even if I see Drama, I think I can enjoy it without difficulty. I also enjoyed the original work, but I was very attracted to the original work, and I was wondering what I would like to express it, he said.I thought I should not pretend to be as young as possible. My face is now a middle school sophomore face, so there was no difficulty. Itaewon Clath is a work that depicts the hip rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity.It draws the myth of the start-up of those who pursue freedom with their own values ​​on the small street of Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world.

Park Seo-joon revealed his feelings of wearing another uniform with 'Itaewon Clath'.

Park Seo-joon attended the JTBC new gilt Drama 'Itaewon Clath' (playplayplay by Cho Kwang-jin, director Kim Sung-yoon) at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th, saying, "I have no problem with uniform because my face is a Middle school second grade face."

Park Seo-joon, who shows stable Acting regardless of genre such as 'Ssam, My Way', 'She Was Pretty', 'Why is Kim Secretary', meets viewers with 'Itaewon Clath'. In the play, Park Seo-joon was unfairly an ex-convict of attempted murder, but he played the role of a Park who dreamed of success by setting up a night-time catch in Itaewon with seven years of money.

Park Seo-joon "It's so famous that it doesn't get much out of the original, it's likely that the Drama will be broadcast with a funny story added. In the early days, there are a lot of images of the original Web toon. "" The reason I was attracted to this Drama seemed to be so funny that I thought I wanted to express the character. I tried a lot to express it delicately and I put a lot of effort into it. I do not think I can get to Web toon first, but even if I see Drama, I think I can enjoy it without difficulty. "

"I also enjoyed the original work, but I was very attracted to the original work, and I was wondering what I would like to express it," he said. I thought I should not pretend to be as young as possible. My face is now a Middle school sophomore face, so there was no difficulty. "

'Itaewon Clath' is a work that depicts the 'hip' rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity. It draws the myth of the start-up of those who pursue freedom with their own values ​​on the small street of Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world.