'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon "I am enjoying my youthful expression"

Park Seo-joon reveals why he is Top Model on youth againOn the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath production presentation was held at the Seoul Yeouido Conrad Hotel.Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Sung-yoon and Cho Kwang-jin attended the production presentation.Itaewon Clath is a work that depicts the hip rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity.Their entrepreneurial myths, which pursue freedom with their own values ​​in the small streets of Itaewon, which seem to have compressed the world, will be dynamically drawn.Park Seo-joon, who has been a top model for youth such as Ssam, My Way and Youth Police, said, I do not think I liked youths and Choices.I think that I am enjoying my work expressing my youth because I am a youth. This work also represents youth, so I enjoyed the original rather than Choices, and the role of the new one is very attractive in the original work.I can not say that I want to do it, but I have a chance to come in and get this opportunity.Meanwhile, Itaewon Clath will be broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 31st.

Park Seo-joon reveals why he is Top Model on youth again

On the 30th, JTBC's new gilt Drama 'Itaewon Clath' production presentation was held at the Seoul Yeouido Conrad Hotel. Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Sung-yoon and Cho Kwang-jin attended the production presentation.

'Itaewon Clath' is a work that depicts the 'hip' rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity.

Their entrepreneurial myths, which pursue freedom with their own values ​​in the small streets of Itaewon, which seem to have compressed the world, will be dynamically drawn.

Park Seo-joon, who has been a Top Model for youth such as 'Ssam, My Way' and 'Youth Police', said, "I do not think I liked youths and Choices. I think that I am enjoying my work expressing my youth because I am a youth. "

"This work also represents youth, so I enjoyed the original rather than Choices, and the role of the new one is very attractive in the original work. "I can not say that I want to do it, but I have a chance to come in and get this opportunity."

Meanwhile, 'Itaewon Clath' will be broadcasted at 10:50 pm on the 31st.