'Itaewon Klath' Kwon Nara, Park Seo-joon receives Simkung Confessions "You're Pretty"

Itaewon Klath Kwon Nara received Simmung Confessions from Park Seo-joon.In JTBCs Itaewon Klath, which was first broadcast on the 31st of last month, Park Seo-joon was shown receiving the number of Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara).You got a cell phone, I told you, I want to be close, Park said, and got a number from Oh Soo-ah.Oh Soo-ah said, This is a friend. You either like me or you can not. This is my number.Why shouldnt you like it? asked Park, wondering, and Oh Soo-ah replied, A man like you suffers a woman, okay? You shouldnt like me.You dont know what its going to be like to be a person, Park said, indirectly conveying her mind, and then and youre cool enough, youre so pretty, and ran away shyly.

'Itaewon Klath' Kwon Nara received Simmung Confessions from Park Seo-joon.

In JTBC's Itaewon Klath, which was first broadcast on the 31st of last month, Park Seo-joon was shown receiving the number of Oh Soo-ah (Kwon Nara).

“You got a cell phone, I told you, I want to be close,” Park said, and got a number from Oh Soo-ah.

Oh Soo-ah said, "This is a friend. You either like me or you can not. This is my number."

“Why shouldn’t you like it?” asked Park, wondering, and Oh Soo-ah replied, “A man like you suffers a woman, okay? You shouldn’t like me.”

“You don’t know what it’s going to be like to be a person,” Park said, indirectly conveying her mind, and then “and you’re cool enough, you’re so pretty,” and ran away shyly.