Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon "uniform Acting awkward...face now in the middle of the year"

Actor Park Seo-joon has commented on uniform Acting.On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath (directed by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) was presented at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon PD, and Jo Kwang-jin.Park Seo-joon commented on the uniform Acting, which was introduced in a long time, It was awkward. I thought about wearing uniform.So I think I have rethinked my high school thoughts. I think that I was dryer than now, and there are Feelings given by uniform.Feelings when expressed in video. When I was an adult from high school, when I grew up, I had to act the process.The most I heard in high school was the accent, the childish accent, the childish accent, the one that says, I ate and I ate, and thats what I said.I thought about it, and I thought I should not pretend to be a child. On the other hand, I thought that the role of high school student was okay because my face is now in the second grade of junior high school. Itaewon Clath is a drama that moved Web toon Itaewon Clath, which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world, to the CRT. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentioned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers.In particular, Kim Seong-yoon PD, who was recognized for his sensual production through Gurmigreen Moonlight and Discovery of Love, grabbed a megaphone and wrote directly by Jo Kwang-jin, author of Web toon.Here, expectations are gathered as the first drama that the production company Showbox, which showed many movies with both workability and popularity such as Taxi Driver, Assassination and Tunnel, will show.It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 31st.

Actor Park Seo-joon has commented on uniform Acting.

On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBC's new gilt Drama 'Itaewon Clath' (directed by Jo Kwang-jin, directed by Kim Seong-yoon) was presented at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon PD, and Jo Kwang-jin.

Park Seo-joon commented on the uniform Acting, which was introduced in a long time, "It was awkward. I thought about wearing uniform. So I think I have rethinked my high school thoughts. I think that I was dryer than now, and there are Feelings given by uniform. Feelings when expressed in video. When I was an adult from high school, when I grew up, I had to act the process. The most I heard in high school was the accent, the childish accent, the childish accent, the one that says, 'I ate and I ate, and that's what I said. I thought about it, and I thought I should not pretend to be a child. On the other hand, I thought that the role of high school student was okay because my face is now in the second grade of junior high school. "

'Itaewon Clath' is a Drama that moved Web toon 'Itaewon Clath', which was evaluated as a story of youths living in an absurd world, to the CRT. Park Seo-joon, who was constantly mentioned in the virtual casting stage, joined the characters and raised the expectation of viewers. In particular, Kim Seong-yoon PD, who was recognized for his sensual production through 'Gurmigreen Moonlight' and 'Discovery of Love', grabbed a megaphone and wrote directly by Jo Kwang-jin, author of Web toon. Here, expectations are gathered as the first Drama that the production company Showbox, which showed many movies with both workability and popularity such as 'Taxi Driver', 'Assassination' and 'Tunnel', will show.

It will be broadcast first at 10:50 p.m. on the 31st.