Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon "uniform Acting awkward, but face is the same as the middle 2"

Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon gave his impression of uniform Acting.On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Klath (director Kim Seong-yoon, playwright Jo Kwang-jin) production presentation was held at Conrad Seoul in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu.Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon and Jo Kwang-jin were present at the scene.Itaewon Clath is a work that depicts the hip rebellion of youths who are united in unreasonable world stubbornness and passengerism. Itaewon draws the founding myth that unfolds in Itaewon.Park Seo-joon, who plays Park Sae-roi, president of Sanbam Pocha in the drama, had to act during Park Sae-ros Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.Asked what it was like to have a uniform Acting, Park Seo-joon said: It was awkward; when I thought about it while wearing uniform, its been a long time since I graduated.I was fortunate to have thought that I was very dry when I was shooting my Stoneman Douglas High School. I have a feeling that uniform gives me. When I became an adult from high school, I had to act this process, so I looked back on my growing period.The most common thing I heard when I was a child was the point of tone, and I had a very childish tone, and I thought about that part and I should not pretend to be young.I was in the second grade of junior high school now, but I did not think it would matter. The first broadcast at 10:50 pm on the 31st.

'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon gave his impression of uniform Acting.

On the afternoon of the 30th, JTBC's new gilt Drama 'Itaewon Klath' (director Kim Seong-yoon, playwright Jo Kwang-jin) production presentation was held at Conrad Seoul in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu. Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seong-yoon and Jo Kwang-jin were present at the scene.

'Itaewon Clath' is a work that depicts the 'hip' rebellion of youths who are united in unreasonable world stubbornness and passengerism. Itaewon draws the founding myth that unfolds in Itaewon.

Park Seo-joon, who plays Park Sae-roi, president of 'Sanbam' Pocha in the Drama, had to act during Park Sae-ro's Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. Asked what it was like to have a uniform Acting, Park Seo-joon said: "It was awkward; when I thought about it while wearing uniform, it's been a long time since I graduated. I was fortunate to have thought that I was 'very dry' when I was shooting my Stoneman Douglas High School. "

"I have a feeling that uniform gives me. When I became an adult from high school, I had to act this process, so I looked back on my growing period. The most common thing I heard when I was a child was the point of tone, and I had a very childish tone, and I thought about that part and I should not pretend to be young. I was in the second grade of junior high school now, but I did not think it would matter. "

The first broadcast at 10:50 pm on the 31st.