Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon "Looks 2 times in Face Now, No Worrying about Student Acting"

Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings of wearing uniform after a long time.On the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath production presentation was held at the Seoul Conrad Hotel.When I thought about it in uniform, I thought about it in my high school, it was dryer than it was then, and theres a feeling that uniform gives, Park Seo-joon said.In particular, Park Seo-joon said, I thought that high school students would not care because my face is now in the middle of the second year.Video Direction: Kim Ji-hoon PD
Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings of wearing uniform after a long time.On the 30th, JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath production presentation was held at the Seoul Conrad Hotel.When I thought about it in uniform, I thought about it in my high school, it was dryer than it was then, and theres a feeling that uniform gives, Park Seo-joon said.In particular, Park Seo-joon said, I thought that high school students would not care because my face is now in the middle of the second year.Video Direction: Kim Ji-hoon PD

Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings of wearing uniform after a long time.

On the 30th, JTBC's new gilt drama 'Itaewon Clath' production presentation was held at the Seoul Conrad Hotel.

"When I thought about it in uniform, I thought about it in my high school, it was dryer than it was then, and there's a feeling that uniform gives," Park Seo-joon said.

In particular, Park Seo-joon said, "I thought that high school students would not care because my face is now in the middle of the second year."

Video Direction: Kim Ji-hoon PD