Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon, "Now Faces Middle school Second Grade Face" Nussle

Actor Park Seo-joon reveals current face is middle school sophomorePark Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myung, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Sung-yoon and Cho Kwang-jin attended the JTBC Itaewon Klath production presentation held at the Conrad Hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.Park Seo-joon, who appears in the early uniform, said, I do not feel like uniform.When I was an adult from high school, when I grew up, I had to act on these processes, so I think Ive looked back on my growing years, he said.When I was a child, I heard the most about the tone of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.Like a child, there was such a thing as saying, I ate rice, and that.I thought I should think about it once and not pretend to be young. I thought Stoneman Douglas High School shooting would not matter because my face is now in the second grade of Middle School.On the other hand, Itaewon Clath, which is based on the next Web tone of the same name and written by the original author, depicts the hip rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and guest.Their founding myths, which pursue freedom with their own values, will be unfolded dynamically on the small streets of Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world.

Actor Park Seo-joon reveals current face is Middle school sophomore

Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Yoo Jae-myung, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Sung-yoon and Cho Kwang-jin attended the JTBC 'Itaewon Klath' production presentation held at the Conrad Hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.

Park Seo-joon, who appears in the early uniform, said, "I do not feel like uniform. “When I was an adult from high school, when I grew up, I had to act on these processes, so I think I’ve looked back on my growing years,” he said.

"When I was a child, I heard the most about the tone of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting. Like a child, there was such a thing as saying, 'I ate rice, and that'. I thought I should think about it once and not pretend to be young. "I thought Stoneman Douglas High School shooting would not matter because my face is now in the second grade of Middle school."

On the other hand, 'Itaewon Clath', which is based on the next Web tone of the same name and written by the original author, depicts the 'hip' rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and guest. Their founding myths, which pursue freedom with their own values, will be unfolded dynamically on the small streets of Itaewon, which seems to have compressed the world.