Idol room' sf9 Joo Ho, BTS and EXO Park Na-rae..Miniforce proof of networking

In Idol room, SF9 member Joo Ho revealed his Miniforce incredulity; a public acquaintance with Suga of BTS, Sehun of EXO and Chanyeol.In the JTBC entertainment program Idol room broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, the members of the group SF9 were shown to participate in the audition of Idol 999.On the day of the broadcast, Joo Ho said, I met Chanyeol and Sehun Lee of EXO last week.I would broker meetings with my EXO brothers, and the sun, a fan of EXO, is not in touch, he said.I did not meet because I wanted to make an opportunity, he said. I also go to EXO concerts.It was the same last year and this year, he added. If you really like yourself, its not good to see it next to you.On the occasion of the start of his relationship with Suga, Joo Ho said: I went to the work of my acquaintances and (Suga) was there.I heard a song I wrote with my fan, so I invited him to the workshop and listened to my song. In addition, Joo Ho said, The original close friend was Park Na-rae, Jang Do-yeons sister, and once the youngest of the Naraba meeting.From the beginning of the broadcast, the group s Jeong Hyeong-don s bark toward RO WOON of the group SF9 was unfolded.The hottest thing is RO WOON, said Jeong Hyeong-don and Defconn. Do you realize the popularity?RO WOON said, I do not know yet because I have not been able to go out well because I am doing music activities. It seems that the members can enjoy popularity now because they do not give up.Jeong Hyeong-don said that the number of views of the drama What I Found in China was 9.2 billion views, and RO WOON said, Actor RO WOON and SF9RO WOON are different, but it is certain that they do their best in a given situation.RO WOON explained that both singer and acting activities are precious, and that I was not funny originally when I pointed out that I felt like I had Actor disease.After shooting the drama, Dawon showed off his artistic sense with MSG pro-speech about the change of RO WOON.Dawon said, There is nothing that has changed, but when I concentrate on my work, I tend to give members a favor.He then joked for laughter, such as RO WOON sometimes slaps his cheek and I woke up RO WOON today.RO WOON said, I learned horseback riding and tennis because of my drama, but I enjoy it because it is fun. It is a hobby that workers can easily access these days.Dawon looked at RO WOON and said, I recently bought a car, but it was not true and laughed.In addition, RO WOON explained the difference in acting before and after finding the self in Drama.Kang Chan-hee, who challenged Acting with Drama Sky Castle before RO WOON showed an Acting demonstration, praised the soulless praise, saying, RO WOON seems to be really good at Acting.RO WOON confessed that he was a wink-stupid person and that he also opened his eyes when archery was performed in Ajikdae; its not really wink.He frowned and showed himself a poor wink, which he was praised by MCs as a face wasting.On the other hand, the members of SF9 showed their desire for entertainment.When Jeong Hyeong-don asked who the next (popular) runner after Kang Chan-hee, RO WOON, the member personality replied, I want it.I think its better to go to the entertainment side, said Dawon. I want to do too much entertainment.Another member, Whee Young, showed his emphasis on Self-Battle. He expressed confidence in his appearance, saying, I am younger than my brother and I am pretty face.Wheeyoung said, I dance better than you, and the words My brother is so good at dancing that he can not sing more than me.Kang Chan-hee played as the  youngest tower; he said, I hate skinship, and Is saliva on my face when I kiss you?The mission was to get a ball kiss. Kang Chan-hee closed his eyes and received a kiss from the entire members and Jeong Hyeong-don.Jeong Hyeong-don appeared as the last batter and wuzu after putting Kang Chan-hee on his lap and kissed his ears and cheeks.After the kiss, Kang Chan-hee expressed his rejection, saying, Is there no rest?Kang Chan-hee then showed a disclosure and candid youngest charm to RO WOON, who is four years older than himself.RO WOON took his padding and did not return it, and when I said it was the only padding with Katok, I said there was no RO WOON, he said.RO WOON said, I took it because it looked pretty. After jokingly accepting it, I had my padding, but it changed with Kang Chan-hee.Kang Chan-hee finished with a warm heart, saying, My brother was sorry and bought me something delicious.

In "Idol room", sf9 member Joo Ho revealed his Miniforce incredulity; a public acquaintance with Suga of BTS, Sehun of EXO and Chanyeol.

In the JTBC entertainment program Idol room' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 7th, the members of the group sf9 were shown to participate in the audition of 'Idol 999'.

On the day of the broadcast, Joo Ho said, "I met Chanyeol and Sehun Lee of EXO last week." "I would broker meetings with my EXO brothers, and the sun, a fan of EXO, is not in touch," he said.

"I did not meet because I wanted to make an opportunity," he said. "I also go to EXO concerts. "It was the same last year and this year," he added. "If you really like yourself, it's not good to see it next to you."

On the occasion of the start of his relationship with Suga, Joo Ho said: "I went to the work of my acquaintances and (Suga) was there. I heard a song I wrote with my fan, so I invited him to the workshop and listened to my song. "

In addition, Joo Ho said, "The original close friend was Park Na-rae, Jang Do-yeon's sister, and once the youngest of the Naraba meeting."

From the beginning of the broadcast, the group 's' Jeong Hyeong-don' s bark toward RO WOON of the group sf9 was unfolded. "The hottest thing is RO WOON," said Jeong Hyeong-don and Defconn. "Do you realize the popularity?" RO WOON said, "I do not know yet because I have not been able to go out well because I am doing music activities." "It seems that the members can enjoy popularity now because they do not give up."

Jeong Hyeong-don said that the number of views of the Drama "What I Found" in China was 9.2 billion views, and RO WOON said, "Actor RO WOON and sf9 RO WOON are different, but it is certain that they do their best in a given situation." RO WOON explained that "both singer and Acting activities are precious," and that "I was not funny originally" when I pointed out that I felt like I had Actor disease.

After shooting the Drama, Dawon showed off his artistic sense with MSG pro-speech about the change of RO WOON. Dawon said, "There is nothing that has changed, but when I concentrate on my work, I tend to give members a favor." He then joked for laughter, such as "RO WOON sometimes slaps his cheek" and "I woke up RO WOON today."

RO WOON said, "I learned horseback riding and tennis because of my Drama, but I enjoy it because it is fun." "It is a hobby that workers can easily access these days." Dawon looked at RO WOON and said, "I recently bought a car," but it was not true and laughed.

In addition, RO WOON explained the difference in Acting before and after finding the self in Drama. Kang Chan-hee, who challenged Acting with Drama 'Sky Castle' before RO WOON showed an Acting demonstration, praised the soulless praise, saying, "RO WOON seems to be really good at Acting."

RO WOON confessed that he was "a wink-stupid person" and that he also opened his eyes when archery was performed in "Ajikdae"; it's not really wink. He frowned and showed himself a poor wink, which he was praised by MCs as a 'face wasting'.

On the other hand, the members of sf9 showed their desire for entertainment. When Jeong Hyeong-don asked who the next (popular) runner after Kang Chan-hee, RO WOON, the member personality replied, "I want it." "I think it's better to go to the entertainment side," said Dawon. "I want to do too much entertainment."

Another member, Whee Young, showed his emphasis on "Self-Battle." He expressed confidence in his appearance, saying, "I am younger than my brother" and "I am pretty face". Wheeyoung said, "I dance better than you," and the words "My brother is so good at dancing that he can not sing more than me."

Kang Chan-hee played as the " youngest tower"; he said, "I hate skinship," and "Is saliva on my face when I kiss you?" The mission was to "get a ball kiss." Kang Chan-hee closed his eyes and received a kiss from the entire members and Jeong Hyeong-don. Jeong Hyeong-don appeared as the last batter and 'wuzu' after putting Kang Chan-hee on his lap and kissed his ears and cheeks. After the kiss, Kang Chan-hee expressed his rejection, saying, "Is there no rest?"

Kang Chan-hee then showed a Disclosure and candid youngest charm to RO WOON, who is four years older than himself. "RO WOON took his padding and did not return it, and when I said it was the only padding with Katok, I said there was no RO WOON," he said.

RO WOON said, "I took it because it looked pretty." After jokingly accepting it, "I had my padding, but it changed with Kang Chan-hee." Kang Chan-hee finished with a warm heart, saying, "My brother was sorry and bought me something delicious."