Icon confirms comeback on February 6...Imfact in reverse

Icon returns on February 6.Their new album video, Teaser, which contains intense and serious messages, was released in surprise and predicted the previous level of Imfact.YG Entertainment posted Icons third Mini album video Teaser on its official blog at 9 am on the 21st.But Kim Jin-hwan, Song Yoon-hyung, Koo Jun-hoe, Kim Dong-hyuk, and Jeong Chan-woo, six members of the group, increased their heart rate and increased their tension.The deep-seated monologue of Barbie (BOBBY) is even more impressive, with its sensual visual beauty: his narration, both light and heavy, is a double line to the changes and music that they will show.I returned to my place where I have been with all the distrust behindI followed my path to any crisis, and finally I stood here (In site of all the temptation, I continued walking on my own path).And finally I am here)I define myself as myself (I am me. I define myself).The reason for every choice is that I am the reason for everything. I decide everything. The attention of fans who have noticed the meaning of Message is worth focusing on.This is because it is composed of talking using Icons last New Kids (NEW KIDS) series album titles, BEGIN, RETURN, CONTINUE and FINAL.Icon, who grew up through the series of New Kids, has now expressed his aspiration to find his self, decide on his own, and move forward, YG said.At the end of the video, Icons new album name and soundtrack release date were clearly engraved. i DECE. February 6 at 6 p.m.Their will is once again seen in the i DECIDE notation, which reminds me of Icons English spelling iKON.
Icon returns on February 6.Their new album video, Teaser, which contains intense and serious messages, was released in surprise and predicted the previous level of Imfact.YG Entertainment posted Icons third Mini album video Teaser on its official blog at 9 am on the 21st.But Kim Jin-hwan, Song Yoon-hyung, Koo Jun-hoe, Kim Dong-hyuk, and Jeong Chan-woo, six members of the group, increased their heart rate and increased their tension.The deep-seated monologue of Barbie (BOBBY) is even more impressive, with its sensual visual beauty: his narration, both light and heavy, is a double line to the changes and music that they will show.I returned to my place where I have been with all the distrust behindI followed my path to any crisis, and finally I stood here (In site of all the temptation, I continued walking on my own path).And finally I am here)I define myself as myself (I am me. I define myself).The reason for every choice is that I am the reason for everything. I decide everything. The attention of fans who have noticed the meaning of Message is worth focusing on.This is because it is composed of talking using Icons last New Kids (NEW KIDS) series album titles, BEGIN, RETURN, CONTINUE and FINAL.Icon, who grew up through the series of New Kids, has now expressed his aspiration to find his self, decide on his own, and move forward, YG said.At the end of the video, Icons new album name and soundtrack release date were clearly engraved. i DECE. February 6 at 6 p.m.Their will is once again seen in the i DECIDE notation, which reminds me of Icons English spelling iKON.

Icon returns on February 6.

Their new album video, Teaser, which contains intense and serious Messages, was released in surprise and predicted the previous level of Imfact.

YG Entertainment posted Icon's third Mini album video Teaser on its official blog at 9 am on the 21st.

But Kim Jin-hwan, Song Yoon-hyung, Koo Jun-hoe, Kim Dong-hyuk, and Jeong Chan-woo, six members of the group, increased their heart rate and increased their tension.

The deep-seated monologue of Barbie (BOBBY) is even more impressive, with its sensual visual beauty: his narration, both light and heavy, is a double line to the changes and Music that they will show.

“I returned to my place where I have been with all the distrust behind”

“I followed my path to any crisis, and finally I stood here (In site of all the temptation, I continued walking on my own path). And finally I am here)”

“I define myself as myself (I am me. I define myself). The reason for every choice is that I am the reason for everything. I decide everything. "

The attention of fans who have noticed the meaning of Message is worth focusing on. This is because it is composed of talking using Icon's last New Kids (NEW Kids) series album titles, 'BEGIN', 'RETURN', 'CONTINUE' and 'FINAL'.

Icon, who grew up through the series of “New Kids,” has now expressed his aspiration to find his self, decide on his own, and move forward,” YG said.

At the end of the video, Icon's new album name and soundtrack release date were clearly engraved. i DECE. February 6 at 6 p.m. Their will is once again seen in the 'i DECIDE' notation, which reminds me of Icon's English spelling 'iKON'.