'I love you a lot' The real test No. 1 ..Lee Seung-cheol "I have the best record ever"

Singer Lee Seung-cheol thanked her for the hot response of her song I love you a lot.Lee Seung-cheol said on his 21st day, I am on a chart cruise  I have to step up on the staff like this.  It is still the best achievement ever.I am grateful, he said.Then, # I love___ I love you # I will continue to ask for it, and posted several photos with a hashtag.The released photo captures his song I Love You A lot ranking on the music streaming site, ranking 38th and 13th respectively on the chart.On the portal site Naver, Park Bo-gum Music Video also released a photo that ranked first in real-time search terms (hereinafter referred to as The Real Test).I love you a lot Music Video appeared on Actor Park Bo-gum became a hot topic.At 11:20 am on the day, I love you a lot is on the top of the Naver The real test.Lee Seung-cheols song I Love You a lot was released at 6 pm on the 20th.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol thanked her for the hot response of her song 'I love you a lot'.

Lee Seung-cheol said on his 21st day, "I am on a chart cruise I have to step up on the staff like this. It is still the best achievement ever. I am grateful," he said.

Then, '# I love___ I love you # I will continue to ask for it', and posted several photos with a hashtag. The released photo captures his song "I Love You A lot" ranking on the music streaming site, ranking 38th and 13th respectively on the chart.

On the portal site Naver, "Park Bo-gum Music Video" also released a photo that ranked first in real-time search terms (hereinafter referred to as The real test). 'I love you a lot' Music Video appeared on Actor Park Bo-gum became a hot topic. At 11:20 am on the day, 'I love you a lot' is on the top of the Naver The real test.

Lee Seung-cheol's song "I Love You a lot" was released at 6 pm on the 20th.