'I love you a lot' Park Bo-gum X Go Yoon-jung, Awaku Couple Chemie Lee Seung-cheol "Please continue to do well"

Actor Park Bo-gum and new Go Yoon-jung appeared on Lee Seung-cheols song I Love You a lot Music Video and collected topics shortly after the release with a sweet couple chemistry.The song owner Lee Seung-cheol thanked the song.Lee Seung-cheol released a new song I Love You A lot on the 20th.I love you a lot is an OST of the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor, inspired by the story of the story of the hero Weed, recalling the cold Seoyun, which closed the door of the heart to everyone.Lee Seung-cheol, who celebrated his 35th anniversary, and Webtoons fresh meeting, I love you a lot was expected before the public release.Especially, after the release of Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung in Music Video, it was a hot topic.Park Bo-gums affectionate eyes and boyish beauty combined with Lee Seung-cheols soft and sweet voice to add to the sweetness.At the end of Music Video, I added a echo through the narration I love you a lot.Go Yon-jung also caught the eye with a sweet beauty and mysterious atmosphere; the two in Music Video added chemistry with a friendly and affectionate couple acting.After the release of Music Video, the couples acting became a hot topic to be named in the real-time search term of the portal site.Park Bo-gum agency Blossom Entertainment said in one media, Park Bo-gum was a long-time fan of Lee Seung-cheol.I am grateful that I have made a good opportunity to appear, said Music Video.Lee Seung-cheol also expressed his joy: Lee Seung-cheol wrote on his Instagram account on Monday, While charting, is it normal to step up like this?I am still the best achievement ever, he said. I love you a lot. I am grateful to the fans.Meanwhile, Go Yoon-jung is a new actor who made his debut last year as TVN drama Psychometry Hes, and is also an influencer with 710,000 SNS followers.Park Bo-gum confirmed his appearance in the film Seo Bok (gaze) as his next film.Seo Bok is a film about a story about a former intelligence agent, Giheon (sharing) who is about to die, being caught up in a dangerous incident in the pursuit of the first human clone, Seo Bok (Park Bo-gum), who has the secret of eternal life, and several forces who want to take over him.
Actor Park Bo-gum and new Go Yoon-jung appeared on Lee Seung-cheols song I Love You a lot Music Video and collected topics shortly after the release with a sweet couple chemistry.The song owner Lee Seung-cheol thanked the song.Lee Seung-cheol released a new song I Love You A lot on the 20th.I love you a lot is an OST of the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor, inspired by the story of the story of the hero Weed, recalling the cold Seoyun, which closed the door of the heart to everyone.Lee Seung-cheol, who celebrated his 35th anniversary, and Webtoons fresh meeting, I love you a lot was expected before the public release.Especially, after the release of Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung in Music Video, it was a hot topic.Park Bo-gums affectionate eyes and boyish beauty combined with Lee Seung-cheols soft and sweet voice to add to the sweetness.At the end of Music Video, I added a echo through the narration I love you a lot.Go Yon-jung also caught the eye with a sweet beauty and mysterious atmosphere; the two in Music Video added chemistry with a friendly and affectionate couple acting.After the release of Music Video, the couples acting became a hot topic to be named in the real-time search term of the portal site.Park Bo-gum agency Blossom Entertainment said in one media, Park Bo-gum was a long-time fan of Lee Seung-cheol.I am grateful that I have made a good opportunity to appear, said Music Video.Lee Seung-cheol also expressed his joy: Lee Seung-cheol wrote on his Instagram account on Monday, While charting, is it normal to step up like this?I am still the best achievement ever, he said. I love you a lot. I am grateful to the fans.Meanwhile, Go Yoon-jung is a new actor who made his debut last year as TVN drama Psychometry Hes, and is also an influencer with 710,000 SNS followers.Park Bo-gum confirmed his appearance in the film Seo Bok (gaze) as his next film.Seo Bok is a film about a story about a former intelligence agent, Giheon (sharing) who is about to die, being caught up in a dangerous incident in the pursuit of the first human clone, Seo Bok (Park Bo-gum), who has the secret of eternal life, and several forces who want to take over him.
Actor Park Bo-gum and new Go Yoon-jung appeared on Lee Seung-cheols song I Love You a lot Music Video and collected topics shortly after the release with a sweet couple chemistry.The song owner Lee Seung-cheol thanked the song.Lee Seung-cheol released a new song I Love You A lot on the 20th.I love you a lot is an OST of the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor, inspired by the story of the story of the hero Weed, recalling the cold Seoyun, which closed the door of the heart to everyone.Lee Seung-cheol, who celebrated his 35th anniversary, and Webtoons fresh meeting, I love you a lot was expected before the public release.Especially, after the release of Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung in Music Video, it was a hot topic.Park Bo-gums affectionate eyes and boyish beauty combined with Lee Seung-cheols soft and sweet voice to add to the sweetness.At the end of Music Video, I added a echo through the narration I love you a lot.Go Yon-jung also caught the eye with a sweet beauty and mysterious atmosphere; the two in Music Video added chemistry with a friendly and affectionate couple acting.After the release of Music Video, the couples acting became a hot topic to be named in the real-time search term of the portal site.Park Bo-gum agency Blossom Entertainment said in one media, Park Bo-gum was a long-time fan of Lee Seung-cheol.I am grateful that I have made a good opportunity to appear, said Music Video.Lee Seung-cheol also expressed his joy: Lee Seung-cheol wrote on his Instagram account on Monday, While charting, is it normal to step up like this?I am still the best achievement ever, he said. I love you a lot. I am grateful to the fans.Meanwhile, Go Yoon-jung is a new actor who made his debut last year as TVN drama Psychometry Hes, and is also an influencer with 710,000 SNS followers.Park Bo-gum confirmed his appearance in the film Seo Bok (gaze) as his next film.Seo Bok is a film about a story about a former intelligence agent, Giheon (sharing) who is about to die, being caught up in a dangerous incident in the pursuit of the first human clone, Seo Bok (Park Bo-gum), who has the secret of eternal life, and several forces who want to take over him.

Actor Park Bo-gum and new Go Yoon-jung appeared on Lee Seung-cheol's song 'I Love You a lot' Music Video and collected topics shortly after the release with a sweet Couple chemistry. The song owner Lee Seung-cheol thanked the song.

Lee Seung-cheol released a new song 'I Love You A lot' on the 20th. 'I love you a lot' is an OST of the webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor', inspired by the story of the story of the hero 'Weed', recalling the cold 'Seoyun', which closed the door of the heart to everyone. Lee Seung-cheol, who celebrated his 35th anniversary, and Webtoon's fresh meeting, "I love you a lot" was expected before the public release.

Especially, after the release of Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung in Music Video, it was a hot topic. Park Bo-gum's affectionate eyes and boyish beauty combined with Lee Seung-cheol's soft and sweet voice to add to the sweetness. At the end of Music Video, I added a echo through the narration "I love you a lot".

Go Yon-jung also caught the eye with a sweet beauty and mysterious atmosphere; the two in Music Video added chemistry with a friendly and affectionate Couple acting.

After the release of Music Video, the Couple's acting became a hot topic to be named in the real-time search term of the portal site. Park Bo-gum agency Blossom Entertainment said in one media, "Park Bo-gum was a long-time fan of Lee Seung-cheol. I am grateful that I have made a good opportunity to appear, "said Music Video.

Lee Seung-cheol also expressed his joy: Lee Seung-cheol wrote on his Instagram account on Monday, "While charting, is it normal to step up like this? I am still the best achievement ever, "he said." I love you a lot. "I am grateful to the fans.

Meanwhile, Go Yoon-jung is a new actor who made his debut last year as TVN drama 'Psychometry He's', and is also an influencer with 710,000 SNS followers.

Park Bo-gum confirmed his appearance in the film "Seo Bok" (gaze) as his next film. "Seo Bok" is a film about a story about a former intelligence agent, Giheon (sharing) who is about to die, being caught up in a dangerous incident in the pursuit of the first human clone, Seo Bok (Park Bo-gum), who has the secret of eternal life, and several forces who want to take over him.