'I love you a lot' Muby, Park Bo-gum,

Lee Seung-cheols I love you a lot is a hot topic.The Music Video I Love You A lot which has become a hot topic due to the meeting between Park Bo-gum and Lee Seung-cheol was released at 6 pm on the 20th.I love you a lot is a song on Lee Seung-cheols single album, and it is a webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST.In the teaser video released on the 15th, Park Bo-gums unique emotional acting and Lee Seung-cheols sweet voice caused the topic to raise questions.In addition to capturing the atmosphere of calm and sweet songs with black eyes and expressions in the video, he also expresses his heartfelt heart with a smile and conveys his excitement to the viewers.In addition, Park Bo-gums I love you a lot narration at the end of the video attracted attention by stimulating the faint sensibility.Producer Doko (DOKO) participated in the lyrics and composition of Lee Seung-cheols I Love You Much, and the Music Video was directed by Lee Rae-kyung.

Lee Seung-cheol's "I love you a lot" is a hot topic.

The Music Video "I Love You A lot" which has become a hot topic due to the meeting between Park Bo-gum and Lee Seung-cheol was released at 6 pm on the 20th.

'I love you a lot' is a song on Lee Seung-cheol's single album, and it is a webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST.

In the teaser video released on the 15th, Park Bo-gum's unique emotional acting and Lee Seung-cheol's sweet voice caused the topic to raise questions.

In addition to capturing the atmosphere of calm and sweet songs with black eyes and expressions in the video, he also expresses his heartfelt heart with a smile and conveys his excitement to the viewers.

In addition, Park Bo-gum's "I love you a lot" narration at the end of the video attracted attention by stimulating the faint sensibility.

Producer Doko (DOKO) participated in the lyrics and composition of Lee Seung-cheol's "I Love You Much", and the Music Video was directed by Lee Rae-kyung.