'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' Jung Il-woo "When I was a child, I was more popular than Lee Min-ho"

Actor Jung Il-woo mentioned Lee Min-hoOn the 17th KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant, Jung Il-woo headed for Silim-dong to find the taste of memories.Jung Il-woo, who visited the Sillim-dong Baeksundae house, said, It is the taste of the old days. I remember the old days.I dated my girlfriend here, said Jung Il-woo, who was walking his arm and starting to eat in earnest. I had two famous people in my neighborhood when I was a high school student.Lee Min-ho, Jung Il-woo.Jung Il-woo was asked, Who was more popular with girls? Jung Il-woo said, I think I was a little bit more when I was young.So, Do Kyung-wan laughed, saying, There were two famous people in Hwagok-dong.Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen

Actor Jung Il-woo mentioned Lee Min-ho

On the 17th kbs 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant', Jung Il-woo headed for Silim-dong to find the taste of memories. Jung Il-woo, who visited the Sillim-dong Baeksundae house, said, "It is the taste of the old days. I remember the old days."

"I dated my girlfriend here," said Jung Il-woo, who was walking his arm and starting to eat in earnest. "I had two famous people in my neighborhood when I was a high school student. Lee Min-ho, Jung Il-woo."

Jung Il-woo was asked, "Who was more popular with girls?" Jung Il-woo said, "I think I was a little bit more when I was young." So, Do Kyung-wan laughed, saying, "There were two famous people in Hwagok-dong.

Photo: kbs 2TV broadcast screen