Super Junior Choi Siwon "I miss Indonesia, a happy performance" Concert testimony

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon expressed his Concert testimony.Choi Siwon wrote on his Instagram account on January 12, The name of the great man is too good! It was a happy performance again.I miss the warm day of Indonesia already. I hope I meet more often. I will see you soon! Inside the picture was a picture of Choi Siwon covering his mouth with a sticker, who stares at the camera with his eyes wide.Choi Siwons stiff nose catches the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as handsome, too happy and visual is done.delay stock

Group Super Junior member Choi Siwon expressed his Concert testimony.

Choi Siwon wrote on his Instagram account on January 12, "The name of the great man is too good! It was a happy performance again. I miss the warm day of Indonesia already. I hope I meet more often. I will see you soon! "

Inside the picture was a picture of Choi Siwon covering his mouth with a sticker, who stares at the camera with his eyes wide. Choi Siwon's stiff nose catches the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "handsome", "too happy" and "visual is done".

delay stock