Chen announces marriage "I have a Couple to be together for life...I've come to celebrate" (hand letter special).

Group EXO member Chen directly reported the marriage news.Chen posted a lengthy handwritten letter on the 13th, saying, Hello, Chen, I have to write to you fans because I have something to tell you.Im very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but Im posting a sentence that I want to be the first to be honest with all the fans who have loved me so much, Chen said. I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together.Then we were blessed, he said, adding, I was very careful.Meanwhile, Chen made his debut as an EXO member in 2012.

Group EXO member Chen directly reported the marriage news.

Chen posted a lengthy handwritten letter on the 13th, saying, "Hello, Chen, I have to write to you fans because I have something to tell you."

“I’m very nervous and nervous about how to start talking, but I’m posting a sentence that I want to be the first to be honest with all the fans who have loved me so much,” Chen said. “I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together.”

“Then we were blessed,” he said, adding, “I was very careful.”

Meanwhile, Chen made his debut as an EXO member in 2012.