blackpink JiSoo celebrates "Chutanil" on birthday...yg also celebrates

On the 3rd, at 0:00 BLACKPINK official Instagram posted a picture with the article #BLACKPINK #BLACKPINK #JISOO #JiSoo #HAPPYBIRTHDAY #202020103 #YG.The photo shows JiSoo with the article HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISOO OF BLACKPINK.JiSoo laughed back in the picture and laughed and gave a warm heart.JiSoo also posted the same photo as the post on the 3rd, and then wrote #20200103.So kids model Ella Gross said, Happy birthday to your sister! I love you so much! (Unni Happy birthday to you!!!I love you so much!), and the netizens commented, Happy birthday, my love, I love you the most in the world and Happy birthday in the world.Meanwhile, BLACKPINK, which JiSoo belongs to, is scheduled to release a new album earlier this year.

On the 3rd, at 0:00 blackpink official Instagram posted a picture with the article "#blackpink #blackpink #JiSoo #JiSoo #happybirthday #202020103 #yg".

The photo shows JiSoo with the article 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JiSoo OF blackpink'. JiSoo laughed back in the picture and laughed and gave a warm heart.

JiSoo also posted the same photo as the post on the 3rd, and then wrote "#20200103".

So kids model Ella Gross said, "Happy birthday to your sister! I love you so much! (Unni Happy birthday to you!!! I love you so much! ), and the netizens commented, "Happy birthday, my love, I love you the most in the world" and "Happy birthday in the world."

Meanwhile, blackpink, which JiSoo belongs to, is scheduled to release a new album earlier this year.