"Eat rice" Pak Se-ri "I've never had a Celebrity dash...Jung Woo-sung and Yu Hae-jin are good."

SBS Plus entertainment program Kim Soo-mis rice is eaten on the afternoon of the 20th?In  (Eat), Pak Se-ri appeared as a guest and was asked Have you ever had a Celebrity dash?I do not know about Celebrity, I do not know it, said Pak Se-ri. I have never been dashed.I will go to the station after I get on the air, he said. I will not give you a contact or do this. If there is a proposal to meet, I will meet unconditionally.In particular, Pak Se-ri chose actor Jung Woo-sung in succession at the Celebrity ideal type World Cup.He said, I like a little masculine style. He confessed, Yu Hae-jin seems to be good.

SBS Plus entertainment program "Kim Soo-mi's rice is eaten on the afternoon of the 20th? In "" ('Eat'), Pak Se-ri appeared as a guest and was asked "Have you ever had a Celebrity dash?"

"I do not know about Celebrity, I do not know it," said Pak Se-ri. "I have never been dashed."

"I will go to the station after I get on the air," he said. "I will not give you a contact or do this." If there is a proposal to meet, I will meet unconditionally.

In particular, Pak Se-ri chose actor Jung Woo-sung in succession at the Celebrity ideal type World Cup. He said, "I like a little masculine style." He confessed, "Yu Hae-jin seems to be good."