'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi, Gyeonggang Line Han and Factory experience "hard as heart"

Lee Seung-gi did Factory Experience with Han.Lee Seung-gis Experience Life Factory was released on TVN Friday Friday Night broadcast on the 17th.Lee Seung-gi has started his experience with Gyeonggang Line Han in Factory.Lee Seung-gi challenged Han and set wrapping as well as making Han and set wrapping.Lee Seung-gi learned how to wrap a wrapping cloth, but when he tried to get into practice, he laughed as he stopped like he was broken.Eventually Lee Seung-gi was relegated to box making.There was something Lee Seung-gi did well: tearing buffers. Lee Seung-gi continued to work on boxing, tearing buffers, and moving boxes.In particular, the article that arrived to receive the courier service saw Lee Seung-gi and asked, Is not this a celebrity?Lee Seung-gi quipped numbly, Stop it and now Im doing this.Lee Seung-gi, who finished all of his work, said, I was not good at it because I first tried it. I worked hard as much as I could. I first knew that Han and I were made so careful.I will order and eat it sometimes, he said.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Lee Seung-gi did Factory experience with Han.

Lee Seung-gi's "experience Life Factory" was released on TVN 'Friday Friday night' broadcast on the 17th. Lee Seung-gi has started his experience with Gyeonggang Line Han in Factory.

Lee Seung-gi challenged Han and set wrapping as well as making Han and set wrapping. Lee Seung-gi learned how to wrap a wrapping cloth, but when he tried to get into practice, he laughed as he stopped like he was broken. Eventually Lee Seung-gi was relegated to box making.

There was something Lee Seung-gi did well: tearing buffers. Lee Seung-gi continued to work on boxing, tearing buffers, and moving boxes. In particular, the article that arrived to receive the courier service saw Lee Seung-gi and asked, "Is not this a celebrity?" Lee Seung-gi quipped numbly, "Stop it and now I'm doing this."

Lee Seung-gi, who finished all of his work, said, "I was not good at it because I first tried it. I worked hard as much as I could." "I first knew that Han and I were made so careful. I will order and eat it sometimes," he said.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen