'Friday night' Lee Seung-gi, a talent who even coveted Han and Factory, "when it bursts."

Lee Seung-gi also played an extraordinary role in Han and Factory.On TVN Friday Night broadcasted on January 17, Lee Seung-gis Factory of Experience Life was released.Lee Seung-gi made his way early in the morning, saying: The last Factory experience was insufficient; there was no philosophy.I think it will be optimized for my mind and body to be with them from the beginning. Lee Seung-gi took a bus to work with Han and Factory staff.Employees greeted Lee Seung-gi and handed Hongshi, and Lee Seung-gi laughed, I start with my seniors.But the staff teased Lee Seung-gi, saying, I came when I was in trouble.Upon arriving at Factory, Lee Seung-gi was the first to challenge the oil and fries; Lee Seung-gi was inept despite the bosss kind teachings.Lee Seung-gi said he was so frustrated that he wanted to put his hand in oil - more nervous than the year-end awards at the continued failure.Lee Seung-gi, who had a tremendous concentration and succeeded in frying and frying; Lee Seung-gi, who grew up in a storm in a short time, said, Now I do so well.How about working here? He suggested a turnover and laughed.In addition, Lee Seung-gi boasted excellent skills in foundation work and antique work, and the employees said, Lets work with me.Lee Seung-gi, who was active in the morning, was seen to hesitate for a while in the afternoon.The lack of strength in the package of couriers. Lee Seung-gi continued to make mistakes, even though he will not press fame.Lee Seung-gi also gave up on the ribbon binding work, saying, I do not think I can.Park So-hee
Lee Seung-gi also played an extraordinary role in Han and Factory.On TVN Friday Night broadcasted on January 17, Lee Seung-gis Factory of Experience Life was released.Lee Seung-gi made his way early in the morning, saying: The last Factory experience was insufficient; there was no philosophy.I think it will be optimized for my mind and body to be with them from the beginning. Lee Seung-gi took a bus to work with Han and Factory staff.Employees greeted Lee Seung-gi and handed Hongshi, and Lee Seung-gi laughed, I start with my seniors.But the staff teased Lee Seung-gi, saying, I came when I was in trouble.Upon arriving at Factory, Lee Seung-gi was the first to challenge the oil and fries; Lee Seung-gi was inept despite the bosss kind teachings.Lee Seung-gi said he was so frustrated that he wanted to put his hand in oil - more nervous than the year-end awards at the continued failure.Lee Seung-gi, who had a tremendous concentration and succeeded in frying and frying; Lee Seung-gi, who grew up in a storm in a short time, said, Now I do so well.How about working here? He suggested a turnover and laughed.In addition, Lee Seung-gi boasted excellent skills in foundation work and antique work, and the employees said, Lets work with me.Lee Seung-gi, who was active in the morning, was seen to hesitate for a while in the afternoon.The lack of strength in the package of couriers. Lee Seung-gi continued to make mistakes, even though he will not press fame.Lee Seung-gi also gave up on the ribbon binding work, saying, I do not think I can.Park So-hee

Lee Seung-gi also played an extraordinary role in Han and Factory.

On TVN 'Friday night' broadcasted on January 17, Lee Seung-gi's 'Factory of Experience Life' was released.

Lee Seung-gi made his way early in the morning, saying: "The last Factory experience was insufficient; there was no philosophy. I think it will be optimized for my mind and body to be with them from the beginning. "

Lee Seung-gi took a bus to work with Han and Factory staff. Employees greeted Lee Seung-gi and handed Hongshi, and Lee Seung-gi laughed, "I start with my seniors." But the staff teased Lee Seung-gi, saying, "I came when I was in trouble."

Upon arriving at Factory, Lee Seung-gi was the first to challenge the oil and fries; Lee Seung-gi was inept despite the boss's kind teachings. Lee Seung-gi said he was "so frustrated that he wanted to put his hand in oil - more nervous than the year-end awards" at the continued failure.

Lee Seung-gi, who had a tremendous concentration and succeeded in frying and frying; Lee Seung-gi, who grew up in a storm in a short time, said, "Now I do so well. How about working here? "He suggested a turnover and laughed. In addition, Lee Seung-gi boasted excellent skills in foundation work and antique work, and the employees said, "Let's work with me."

Lee Seung-gi, who was active in the morning, was seen to hesitate for a while in the afternoon. The lack of strength in the package of couriers. Lee Seung-gi continued to make mistakes, even though he "will not press fame." Lee Seung-gi also gave up on the ribbon binding work, saying, "I do not think I can."

Park So-hee