Go Yoon-jung, Lee Seung-cheol After appearing in the movie, Park Bo-gum's girl' is a topic. 'Who is it?'

The new actor Go Yoon-jung is appearing on Lee Seung-cheols new song Music Video and is gathering topics.On the 20th, Lee Seung-cheol released the OST I Love You A lot of Web toon Moonlight Sculptor.I love you a lot Music Video featured actor Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung as the main characters and showed couple Acting.Go Yoon-jung and Park Bo-gum showed a sad eye-acting and doubled the atmosphere of the calm and sweet song.So, interest in Go Yoon-jung, who introduced Park Bo-gum and Couple Acting, became hot.The netizens who watched this responded such as I did not hear the song because I saw my sisters face and Park Bo-gum Go Yoon-jung is so good with good boys.Go Yoon-jung is a new actor who made his debut with TVN drama Psychometry He last year and also acted as an SKT advertising model.He is currently committed to filming the Netflix drama Sweet Home.=
The new actor Go Yoon-jung is appearing on Lee Seung-cheols new song Music Video and is gathering topics.On the 20th, Lee Seung-cheol released the OST I Love You A lot of Web toon Moonlight Sculptor.I love you a lot Music Video featured actor Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung as the main characters and showed couple Acting.Go Yoon-jung and Park Bo-gum showed a sad eye-acting and doubled the atmosphere of the calm and sweet song.So, interest in Go Yoon-jung, who introduced Park Bo-gum and Couple Acting, became hot.The netizens who watched this responded such as I did not hear the song because I saw my sisters face and Park Bo-gum Go Yoon-jung is so good with good boys.Go Yoon-jung is a new actor who made his debut with TVN drama Psychometry He last year and also acted as an SKT advertising model.He is currently committed to filming the Netflix drama Sweet Home.=

The new actor Go Yoon-jung is appearing on Lee Seung-cheol's new song Music Video and is gathering topics.

On the 20th, Lee Seung-cheol released the OST 'I Love You A lot' of Web toon 'Moonlight Sculptor'. 'I love you a lot' Music Video featured actor Park Bo-gum and Go Yoon-jung as the main characters and showed couple Acting.

Go Yoon-jung and Park Bo-gum showed a sad eye-Acting and doubled the atmosphere of the calm and sweet song. So, interest in Go Yoon-jung, who introduced Park Bo-gum and Couple Acting, became hot.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "I did not hear the song because I saw my sister's face" and "Park Bo-gum Go Yoon-jung is so good with good boys".

Go Yoon-jung is a new actor who made his debut with TVN drama 'Psychometry He' last year and also acted as an SKT advertising model. He is currently committed to filming the Netflix drama 'Sweet Home'.

=