Go Joon-hee "2019 was a difficult day, it hurt, but it was still happy"

A Go Joon-hee pictorial has been released.Actor Go Joon-hee has released a picture taken with Chinas largest fashion beauty magazine.Go Joon-hee recently conducted photo shoots and interviews with Railie, the state-owned magazine with the top sales of China.In the picture, Go Joon-hee showed the presence of a fashion leader who can not be tolerated by simultaneously digesting trendy and alluring images with a shoulder-exposed dress and frill-decorated dress.Go Joon-hee, which is shown through the media, is mainly sophisticated and colorful, but in reality he prefers a comfortable style like a training suit.Go Joon-hee actually shares photos or videos of her fashion tastes with fans on social media.Most of the things I showed on SNS are the collection I originally own, and it seems that the collections are just like fashion and tell me that they are fashion leaders, he said.As you can see from your liking of comfortable style, Go Joon-hees lifestyle is very simple.Go Joon-hee said, I am a typical house order. The house with my parents is the most comfortable space for me. When I have time, I go to the dermatology department, like exercise, take a walk or ride a bicycle.Flying yoga and Pilates are good for me and nowadays I learn boxing. Most of my daily life is exercise, home, and skin care.minjee Lee
A Go Joon-hee pictorial has been released.Actor Go Joon-hee has released a picture taken with Chinas largest fashion beauty magazine.Go Joon-hee recently conducted photo shoots and interviews with Railie, the state-owned magazine with the top sales of China.In the picture, Go Joon-hee showed the presence of a fashion leader who can not be tolerated by simultaneously digesting trendy and alluring images with a shoulder-exposed dress and frill-decorated dress.Go Joon-hee, which is shown through the media, is mainly sophisticated and colorful, but in reality he prefers a comfortable style like a training suit.Go Joon-hee actually shares photos or videos of her fashion tastes with fans on social media.Most of the things I showed on SNS are the collection I originally own, and it seems that the collections are just like fashion and tell me that they are fashion leaders, he said.As you can see from your liking of comfortable style, Go Joon-hees lifestyle is very simple.Go Joon-hee said, I am a typical house order. The house with my parents is the most comfortable space for me. When I have time, I go to the dermatology department, like exercise, take a walk or ride a bicycle.Flying yoga and Pilates are good for me and nowadays I learn boxing. Most of my daily life is exercise, home, and skin care.minjee Lee

A Go Joon-hee pictorial has been released.

Actor Go Joon-hee has released a picture taken with China's largest fashion beauty magazine. Go Joon-hee recently conducted photo shoots and interviews with Railie, the state-owned magazine with the top sales of China.

In the picture, Go Joon-hee showed the presence of a fashion leader who can not be tolerated by simultaneously digesting trendy and alluring images with a shoulder-exposed dress and frill-decorated dress.

Go Joon-hee, which is shown through the media, is mainly sophisticated and colorful, but in reality he prefers a comfortable style like a training suit. Go Joon-hee actually shares photos or videos of her fashion tastes with fans on social media. "Most of the things I showed on SNS are the collection I originally own, and it seems that the collections are just like fashion and tell me that they are fashion leaders," he said.

As you can see from your liking of comfortable style, Go Joon-hee's lifestyle is very simple. Go Joon-hee said, "I am a typical house order." "The house with my parents is the most comfortable space for me. When I have time, I go to the dermatology department, like exercise, take a walk or ride a bicycle. Flying yoga and Pilates are good for me and nowadays I learn boxing. "Most of my daily life is exercise, home, and skin care.

Minjee Lee