Gary, Come back to The Return of Superman', Nurister's mixed reaction "This is a bit "vs"

Gary (real name Kang Hee-gun), a former group member of Lee Ssang, announced the broadcast Come back with The Return of Superman, and the crowd spread among the netizens.KBS2 The Return of Superman production team said on February 7, Gary and his son Kang Hao will join The Return of Superman in February.As a result, Gary stopped broadcasting after getting off at SBS entertainment Running Man in October 2016, married, and then came back to the broadcasting after receiving news from SNS.Lee Ssang-Gary gained popular popularity with her appearance as Running Man. After abruptly getting off in 2016, she released her wedding news on her Instagram account in April 2017.At that time, Garys marriage was known to have been unknown to the members of Running Man who had been together for seven years as well as the Lee family member.Gary announced his news on SNS in October of the same year, and then released his daily life with Gary Junior Kang Hao.Garys The Return of Superman, which reported a sudden comeback following a sudden departure, was reacted to by the netizens.Some netizens say, I do not have any responsibility to get off the air, I do not have a back at will. Entertainment is a job.I am not glad to have gotten off the broadcast that is also a promise with viewers,  I will concentrate on music, and I thought I was clearing my entertainer life.I am embarrassed,  This is not a bit,  The The Return of Superman am looking at well, but I have a negative reaction to Come back as The Return of Superman On the other hand, some netizens responded that they waited for Gary to appear in the reaction such as I did not have a reason, Lets listen to Gary, My wife was burdened because she was a general person, I did not commit a crime, but I can back Come and I want to see Gary.In a mixed reaction, a fan commented on Garys Instagram, Do not look at the evil, and Gary commented, I do not look for the original article comment.Meanwhile, The Return of Superman starring Gary and Son is scheduled to air in February.PhotoGary SNS

Gary (real name Kang Hee-gun), a former group member of Lee Ssang, announced the broadcast Come back with The Return of Superman', and the crowd spread among the netizens.

KBS2 The Return of Superman' production team said on February 7, "Gary and his son Kang Hao will join The Return of Superman' in February." As a result, Gary stopped broadcasting after getting off at SBS entertainment Running Man' in October 2016, married, and then came back to the broadcasting after receiving news from SNS.

Lee Ssang-Gary gained popular popularity with her appearance as "Running Man." After abruptly getting off in 2016, she released her wedding news on her Instagram account in April 2017. At that time, Gary's marriage was known to have been unknown to the members of Running Man' who had been together for seven years as well as the Lee family member.

Gary announced his news on SNS in October of the same year, and then released his daily life with Gary Junior' Kang Hao.

Gary's The Return of Superman', which reported a sudden comeback following a sudden departure, was reacted to by the netizens.

Some netizens say, "I do not have any responsibility to get off the air, I do not have a back at will." "entertainment is a job. I am not glad to have gotten off the broadcast that is also a promise with viewers, "" I will concentrate on music, "and" I thought I was clearing my entertainer life. I am embarrassed, "" This is not a bit, "" The The Return of Superman am looking at well, but I have a negative reaction to Come back as The Return of Superman "

On the other hand, some netizens responded that they waited for Gary to appear in the reaction such as "I did not have a reason", "Let's listen to Gary", "My wife was burdened because she was a general person", "I did not commit a crime, but I can back Come" and "I want to see Gary.

In a mixed reaction, a fan commented on Gary's Instagram, "Do not look at the evil," and Gary commented, "I do not look for the original article comment."

Meanwhile, The Return of Superman' starring Gary and son is scheduled to air in February.

PhotoGary SNS