'Friday night' Na Young-seok "Why Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi are in contact? I think I'm less sorry if I do not work."

TVN launched a new entertainment Friday night.Friday Night is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, Travel, and sports in omnibus format. The corners of different themes are short formats of about 10 minutes, different from existing entertainment.Lee Seo-jin unveils a vivid New York Traveler through the New York New York corner of Lee Seo-jin.I PD said, I wanted to do it differently from the existing Travel pro, so I sent Lee Seo-jin to United States of America. I took a lot of Travel programs, but I wanted to create a program that broke the framework of Travel pros.The program, which is first visited, watched a program and appreciated from a strangers point of view, is a framework of existing programs, while Lee Seo-jin has been studying in United States of America.I explained what Lee Seo-jin knew and if I knew what I did not know, I tried to make a Travel entertainment at the first person point, such as talking about the appreciation of him. Lee Seung-gi will experience a daily factory through the Factory of Experience Life. Lee Seung-gi, PD, said, Lee Seung-gi visits a small factory in the countryside in addition to a large factory.I wanted to be a person who knows the whole nation well. Lee Seung-gi has a sincere aspect. In the meantime, I PD said, Not only Lee Seung-gi, but Lee Seo-jin, Eun Ji-won and Song Min-ho are all working together.I thought that MCs who are familiar with our new corners would like to be together, so I contacted those who know well. I think it will be a shame if I say this, but Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi are less sorry even if they do not work well.I am so embarrassed to have done it with those who have met for the first time, but I think I can ask Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi to do it again next time.

TVN launched a new entertainment 'Friday night'.

'Friday Night' is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, Travel, and sports in omnibus format. The corners of different themes are short formats of about 10 minutes, different from existing entertainment.

Lee Seo-jin unveils a vivid New York Traveler through the 'New York New York' corner of Lee Seo-jin. I pd said, "I wanted to do it differently from the existing Travel pro, so I sent Lee Seo-jin to United States of America." I took a lot of Travel programs, but I wanted to create a program that broke the framework of Travel pros. The program, which is first visited, watched a program and appreciated from a stranger's point of view, is a framework of existing programs, while Lee Seo-jin has been studying in United States of America. I explained what Lee Seo-jin knew and if I knew what I did not know, I tried to make a Travel entertainment at the first person point, such as talking about the appreciation of him. "

Lee Seung-gi will experience a daily factory through the 'Factory of Experience Life'. Lee Seung-gi, pd, said, "Lee Seung-gi visits a small factory in the countryside in addition to a large factory. I wanted to be a person who knows the whole nation well. Lee Seung-gi has a sincere aspect. "

In the meantime, I pd said, "Not only Lee Seung-gi, but Lee Seo-jin, Eun Ji-won and Song Min-ho are all working together. I thought that MCs who are familiar with our new corners would like to be together, so I contacted those who know well. " "I think it will be a shame if I say this, but Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi are less sorry even if they do not work well. I am so embarrassed to have done it with those who have met for the first time, but I think I can ask Lee Seo-jin and Lee Seung-gi to do it again next time.